(posted in wrong are could a mod please close)

Dragon_Master

CAGiversary!
This has been over a day in the wrong area. I am just going to repost this in the right are could a mod please close this one

--------------------------------------------

I noticed I posted in the wrong spot by accident could a Mod please move it?

------------------------------------------------

I went to my local GW and was looking around for anything good. Most of the stuff was junk I was about to leave when i saw Donkey kong Jungle Beat with the Bongos for $12. I picked those up real quick and took them home and they worked perfectly later I went to another thrift store by my hosue and I was looking threw there box of games most of it junk when I saw Barbie for the NES. Now I know the game is stupid but it was complete it had the booklet the box everything in perfect shape. It looked like it had never been played so I asked for the price and they told me it was 50 cents so i picked that up. So all together I got

DK Jungle Beat (with Bongos) $12

Barbie NES (complete) $0.50

jungle beat is a pretty good game imo as for the other game i don't care if its good or not a NES game complete with everything is worth at least $10, but then again i like to collect games.

Barbie complete for .50 is worth it, at the least you should be able to double your profits if you sell the game.

And DK Jungle Beat - not as good as the clearance GS sale two years ago. Was like $10 for a new DK JB with two bongos. Since that's over, your find was pretty good.

bread's done
Back