Posting A Profile Picture

N1nj4_KO

CAGiversary!
I recently decided that I wanted my forum id to be less... dull. I uploaded a picture of my dog on CAG but wanted to use that picture for my profile picture. There is one problem, I can't see any place where I can "use as profile picture" button. Sorry if I'm bad at this, quite new to the forum thing. I needed help with the wishlist and collections list too and one of the CAGs kindly helped me. It's funny how I didn't click the X (delete) button because there wasn't a finger cursor when I highlighted it. I should have known >

You'll have to upload the Profile Picture as a separate item, not through the Pictures and Albums section. If you look across the CAG Bar there is the gear icon, mouse over that and you'll see a section for Profile Picture and also Avatar. Go into either one of those and upload or link to the picture you want, as long as its within the listed limits.

If I remember correctly the Profile Picture is for your user page and the Avatar is for your forum posts, so you could technically use two different pictures if you wanted. Either way you'll still need to upload or link a picture in both sections.

I see it JP thanks for the heads up. I see that the gear on the CAG bar is extremely useful.. Thanks a lot =D

bread's done
Back