PotC - 12.99 at Costco

broux00

CAGiversary!
Just got back from Costco and saw the Pirates Blu Rays for 12.99 a piece. Didn't see anything mentioning this, so I thought I'd share. This was in Des Moines, IA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming blu.

I saw a poster on another site referring to a Costco in TX that had them on sale for $11.99, so I'm assuming this deal is YMMV.

Also, don't forget they are all on sale at BB's website for $14.99. Just go in the store, print out a copy of the site and price match it in store. I got lucky and they price matched the steelbooks for me instead of the normal blu's.

Amazon also has them all for $14.99 for those that don't like tax.

[quote name='blissskr']If thats blu ray could be a sweet deal with the disney upgrade coupons.[/QUOTE]

costco doesn't take manufacturer's coupons I don't think.

[quote name='blissskr']If thats blu ray could be a sweet deal with the disney upgrade coupons.[/QUOTE]

Too bad you have to mail in for said coupon. :bomb:

[quote name='Penguin1084']costco doesn't take manufacturer's coupons I don't think.[/QUOTE]

You're right Costco does NOT take manufacturer coupons.

[quote name='xbox_mole']You're right Costco does NOT take manufacturer coupons.[/QUOTE]
Confirmed many a time.

Do the ones at costco still have the Disney Movie Rewards logo on the back of them (the newest ones I saw at Target don't seem too)?
disney-movie-rewards-logo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, Costco will absolutely not take any manufacturer's coupons. And I still can't believe you have to fucking mail away for the damn Disney upgrade coupons. They've caught on to our shennanegans. I'm still scouring the web for scans of the upgrade coupons for the 3 POTC movies so I can use them this week at Target, unique barcodes be damned.

bread's done
Back