PoTC: Dead Man's Chest

[quote name='AZPunisher']Where's the cheapest to snag the 2 Disc set?

Wal-Mart has it for under $19 . . .

Still a bit high.[/QUOTE]
Your best bet is to combine it with something and use GCO

Should have picked it up release week - I got it from Wally World (2 Disc Special Edition) for like $14.88 or something (as a gift), but Kaji is right...bad film compared to first one...

Only bad because at the end it seems like you're pressing pause for 8 months.

It's a lot liek the original, there's just no in-depth character development in the first, which captivates and interests you outright. You already know all of these characters, so they're not as dynamic at this point.

Norrington got some decent development, and this movie really made me like him as a character over-all, moreso than the original.

Bloom's character [can't remember the name] needs to be killed off, and I was disappointed it didn't happen in this installment.

*Spoiler Alert* Don't click the spoiler button if you haven't seen it. And don't yell at me if you do!

I don't get it:

She wanted Jack dead, tied him up, he gets eaten by the Kraken and then wants to rescue him at the end? Make up your mind, Woman!

Then again I was on a cruise ship when I saw it, and I couldn't hear the dialogue too well. What did I miss?

She was spiteful that he left everyone when the Kraken attacked, and the fact that he returned to save the day had yet to sink in.

That, and she knew the only way to save everyone else was for him to stay with the ship, as it was after him all along.

I have a feeling Jack and Elizabeth will end up together in the end, both pirates.. at least I hope so. Bloom needs to die. Or at least be a crewman on the dutchman with his dad for eternity, that would be cool.

My walmart had the 2 disc edition for $14.88 the week it came out. I thought that was the everyday price. Looks like I lucked out.

I say check ebay. People will buy it, watch it, then sell it because its not as good as the first one.

[quote name='CitizenB']My walmart had the 2 disc edition for $14.88 the week it came out. I thought that was the everyday price. Looks like I lucked out. [/quote]

What the hell is up with the walmarts around here? They didn't have the 2 disc on sale at all, and the regular edition for just a couple dollars off. Strange.

bread's done
Back