Power Gig: Rise of the Sixstring Band Kit PS3/360 29.99

Ruitakim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Browsing the Price Tracker happened to stumble across this.

I'm not really interested in the game, seems to have gotten horrible reviews, but was retailing for much more, maybe someone is interested...

PS3

Being a guitar player for 20 years or so I was really interested in this game, but after all the horrible reviews I just cant bring myself to pull the trigger on it.

[quote name='animemaniac14']still available at big lots for $20 i believe[/QUOTE]

For the guitar kit only (it was $24.XX or $29.XX). This is the band bundle and shipped to your house.

Nevermind the fact that I could never find a 360 version in store at Big Lots despite having a ton of them between the areas I travel.

[quote name='krashhole']Horrible, just plain horrible. This should be in a .99 cents bin somewhere.[/QUOTE]

have you ever played it?

[quote name='Vader582']I believe I spotted one of these kits at GS yesterday for the same price ($29.99).[/QUOTE]

Guitar Kit dropped at Gamestop to $29.99

Band Kit dropped to $39.99

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Six+String

NEW EGG price is for the BAND kit.

Must be new MSRP/clearance range.

To the 'horrible' guy - The game itself routinely can be found for under $7. The bundle, especially given the weight, not-so-much.

If you want to use a real guitar, wait for Rocksmith. You can use any guitar with that game.

But if you don't mind buying the RB3 guitar, you can get Rock Band 3. Unfortunately, the Fender guitar is being discontinued.

So it looks like Rocksmith is your best option for a real guitar game/trainer.

I'll buy this at $20 to add to the "video game history" shelf of mine along with tony hawk ride/shred.

I would like to try this but not at $30 in case I don't like it. I LOVE my rockband so maybe my standards bar needs to be forgotten before I try this

bread's done
Back