Power Gig Xbox 360 59.99 Playstation 3 61.95 with guitar

wesdw369

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
It functions as a real electric guitar. If I had the spare cash now, I'd buy it. I'm sure it will be available for a similar price later on when I have more money to spend and fewer games to play.

The guitar works, but is plastic, and the game is ass (unless you just wanna learn power chords). I hate to be "that guy", but you could probably buy a cheap used electric for the same price that's, y'know, an actual guitar. I mean, that's the point of the game, right? To actually learn guitar? I say if you're gonna do it, then do it right.

Don't mean to shit on the thread, but no piece of plastic compares to holding the real thing...

[quote name='unopepito06']Don't mean to shit on the thread, but no piece of plastic compares to holding the real thing...[/QUOTE]

f3c0ca230ea4698a86051da9defa33c5.jpg

[quote name='unopepito06']The guitar works, but is plastic, and the game is ass (unless you just wanna learn power chords). I hate to be "that guy", but you could probably buy a cheap used electric for the same price that's, y'know, an actual guitar. I mean, that's the point of the game, right? To actually learn guitar? I say if you're gonna do it, then do it right.

Don't mean to shit on the thread, but no piece of plastic compares to holding the real thing...[/QUOTE]
I agree completely. I don't think this is all that great of a deal. I saw a video review on youtube a while back saying how the strings don't stay in tune, and you end up playing it like any GH or RB guitar, using the colors on the frets. There is going to be a "real" guitar coming out for RB 3 in March. I am waiting on that one. If you've waited this long for Power Gig, you can wait a little longer.

Thanks for the deal, OP, but I can confirm that this game is terrible. I bought it for $9 and regret it.

bread's done
Back