Power Rangers DVD season 1?

AzianAsspicker

CAGiversary!
Well, that would be pretty cool if they had the 1st season of power rangers, I remember when I was a kid, power rangers was the sh1T! I had alot of the toys and went crazy over it, just thinking about it makes me want to watch it again. wouldn't it be great if they released power rangers season 1 onto dvd?

How is this a dvd deal?

Anyway hell will probably be freezing before it happens, when Disney bought Saban they seemed pretty content to just sit on all those new acquired properties.

[quote name='bil4ltool']This is a very misleading title, and it got me excited for nothing. I loved Power Rangers as a kid, thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]
:( im sorry!

[quote name='bil4ltool']This is a very misleading title, and it got me excited for nothing. I loved Power Rangers as a kid, thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]
I second.

They've been showing this Power Rangers Generations show where Tommy comes back as Dr. Tommy Oliver and is the black ranger, or something. It was pretty cool. He was always my favorite.

Am I the only one who thinks watching power rangers "when I was a kid" sounds incredibly anachronistic?

This whole thread is making me feel incredibly old :(

I would love to see this show on DVD. I loved this show.
I checked on Wiki and it says that Buena Vista will be releasing Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Volume 1 on DVD next summer, but it doesn't have any additional info on the set.

Man you got my hopes up =(
I wish Disney would release Season Box sets for all 13 season of Power Rangers. I still enjoy the show.

Oh well at least I have all 13 season on Divx DVDs =/

That would be pretty cool, seriously, as the first series was excellent. When I found out about MMPR's roots as a Japanese Super Sentai series, I went back through my tapes and picked out the stuff they missed removing from the JP action sequences.

-Sailorneorune
/3 words: giant dinosaur robots.
//one drink for every instance of "Zyuranger"

I still have the very first tape they released for it >_> and a CRAPLOAD of Power Rangers trading cards.... very fun show!

oh boy...i remember when this show came out, back in 1994 when it was on FOX. Now its on ABC family. I have never seen a series that changed its primary cast members every other season.. A few months back I think one of the earlier rangers got busted for something...oh yea killing his parents ..i wonder why.

bread's done
Back