power-saw to the people: DEXTER - Season 3 Sunday Nights SHOtime

joe2187

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Dexter is IMHO one of the best show's on television, that I've seen in a long while.

For those of you who haven't seen or heard of Dexter, I Rec' you at least give Season 1 a try, a bonus to those who have Netflix, it's all available for Insta-Watch on the netflix site here...http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Dexter_Season_1/70058399

Dexter Season 1-2 are also out on DVD as well, so give it a rent if you havent seen it or are not caught up.

Everyone else have an opinion of the show, either last season, first, or the New premier, lay it out all here.

Last edited by a moderator:
loved the first season...2nd season was ok imo...

I thought the first couple of episodes of season 1 were very typical to a weekly drama, but suddenly the show clicked and they kicked it into high gear and the show was incredible.

Season 2 was good, but IMO not as good as season 1. Not happy about what happened to dokes, as I would have liked a longer story line with him. The crazy chick in season 2 got way too much camera time, I was ready to dexter her by the end of the season.

The first episode has been leaked online for weeks... I liked it of course they are setting up the groundwork for an interesting season 3, this was my favorite show last season... I loved season 2... I didnt like the Lila character by the end of the season, but she was hot

It was a pretty good premiere, even though the season "set-up" episodes are sometimes somewhat lacking. I'm glad that wasn't the case here. Dexter's been the best show on TV for two years now, and so far season three is looking to live up to the high expectations.

I'm a huge Dexter fan, and think the show is tied for Entourage as the best on television....but the season premiere didn't get me interested....

I'd love to know how there going to stretch out this whole Dexter killin' that dudes little brother for the whole season.....If I had to guess I would assume the whole season will be Dexter chasing FreeBo since he saw Dexter...

Yeah freebo could pinpoint him.
I hope that doesn't become a season long arc though. It's not that great.
I don't like those new characters quintin and the IA girl that bugs Deb but maybe they'll go somewhere good.

maybe jimmy smits character will envy/want to be like dexter...his little apprentice...IMO this has been the best season by far.

[quote name='ryanbph']maybe jimmy smits character will envy/want to be like dexter...his little apprentice...IMO this has been the best season by far.[/QUOTE]

This has the chance to be a really good season, I loved last season though...

Did anybody else laugh out loud when Deb called the IA girl a cunt?

[quote name='zman73']This has the chance to be a really good season, I loved last season though...

Did anybody else laugh out loud when Deb called the IA girl a cunt?[/quote]

Cant argue with the truth. ;)

I liked the relationship Smitts and Dexter are developing, It'd be interesting if he finds out who and what Dex really is. I actually kind of thought he was going to admit to him, that HE was actually the bay harbor butcher...But Dex knows how to play the field.

I am still saddned by the fact of Doakes, he was my favorite character besides dexter....Muddafucka!

Damn, I gotta say this is looking to be a good season.

Somehow I even find the Deb/Anton scenes bearable...and I hated the Deb' side stories in the last two seasons.

Deb: He wrote this song about me!

Singing :
perra mala flaca

Latina: Oh! So you're the Mean skinny bitch!

Also, lest we forget...

collegehumor.4a3c4970fc85dcda0f8bddc80c71a68f.jpg

bread's done
Back