Power Up Rewards: $10 Coupon

SaintTardamus

CAGiversary!
Starting with the ubiquitous "I looked for this and couldn't find it so..."

I checked my Power Up rewards account and there was an Active Offer of a $10 off coupon with no restrictions. This was without using any points...just a free$10 that showed up one day.  Wish I had more details on the why, and the when.  I know it expires near the end of February.

Not sure if it was just me, or just some accounts...but check your active offers.

I used mine tonight for a free $10 PSN points card.

shhh.jpg

Well, I compared the barcodes on the $10 coupon I redeemed a few weeks ago to the one I have in my account now, and they're identical.

Do PUR coupons have unique barcodes?

Well, I compared the barcodes on the $10 coupon I redeemed a few weeks ago to the one I have in my account now, and they're identical.

Do PUR coupons have unique barcodes?
Your comment reminded me that I had redeemed points for a coupon back in November but I definitely used it. Not sure on the barcode that I used before but perhaps there is some issue where it's not recognizing it as being used. I'm quite sure they're unique. Did those that are finding other coupons recently redeem points for the same ones they found?

I didn't get the $10 coupon, but I got 3 new ones. One for 30% extra credit for every game traded, 20% off any pre-owned game or accessory, and 15% off one new product. Can't really be upset at that. :D

Edit:

Just in case anyone ask the 15% one (Excludes: Systems, GI Subscriptions and Gift Cards)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get the $10 coupon, but I got 3 new ones. One for 30% extra credit for every game traded, 20% off any pre-owned game or accessory, and 15% off one new product. Can't really be upset at that. :D

Edit:

Just in case anyone ask the 15% one (Excludes: Systems, GI Subscriptions and Gift Cards)
I got them as well. (they sent them out quarterly last year, and apparently bi-annually this year) The question is: does it actually exclude systems and GCs when it rings up. Or is it just saying it, but not programmed to exclude them?

These aren't unique barcodes right? Someone could just post them up and try to use them.
They are.

And I think OP had some glitch where the one he used a while ago didn't go off his account. I seem to recall something happening with using multiple value $$ off preowned games coupons on one transaction glitched one into remaining valid.

Remember that with these coupons, you are getting the $5 or $10 off but also the inability to use the return policy without losing the coupon.

This differs from Best Buy where if you use your certificate and return something, the certificate goes back to your account.

Edit:

I found these in my active offers as well. Valid until 07/01/2014

Edit:

I found these in my active offers as well. Valid until 07/01/2014
Oh, for the love of--Why don't I ever get these?! :wall: :bomb:

bread's done
Back