Power Up Rewards Exclusive: PSP $79.99, Used PSP Games B2G1

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Power Up Rewards Exclusive: Email from Gamestop. PSP now $79.99, shows what looks like PSP 3000 Core. VALID 10/14-10/29. Sale Price will be reflected upon checkout.

B2G1 Free on used PSP games VALID through 10/29.

Last edited by a moderator:
The PSP library is amazing and you can put custom firmware on it extremely easily. Highly worth picking up if it's new and you've never had one before.

suprised that Sony is still making these. the last non-sports game on it came out over a year ago I think

Having said that, Ive always wanted to get a 3000, this may be my opportunity...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very much worth it with custom firmware, I'll never part with mine. Also I recently got a nice looking 2000 model with some games and accessories from eBay for about $60, so that is a bit cheaper, but I suppose you can get points for purchasing from Gamestop.

As much I love my PSP, that price is terrible. I got a good condition 3000 two years about for $60 or so off eBay. With the Vita price-cut and much improved BC, the PSP should be $40 used, max.

As much I love my PSP, that price is terrible. I got a good condition 3000 two years about for $60 or so off eBay. With the Vita price-cut and much improved BC, the PSP should be $40 used, max.
Agreed. However, this sale IS for brand new ones, not used, so at least theres that

suprised that Sony is still making these. the last non-sports game on it came out over a year ago I think

Having said that, Ive always wanted to get a 3000, this may be my opportunity...
nope several niche games came out this year. The most recent being Sweet Fuse! last month i think and Class of heroes 2 just came out too

i have a backup but might be nice to get one more just in case. Still 80 bucks seems pretty high since theyre usually about 100 regular.

nope several niche games came out this year. The most recent being Sweet Fuse! last month i think and Class of heroes 2 just came out too

i have a backup but might be nice to get one more just in case. Still 80 bucks seems pretty high since theyre usually about 100 regular.
Only other place I see PSP brand new for sale is Amazon for $100. Gamestop is obviously clearing out their stock with this and the B2G1. I doubt you'll be able to get a new PSP after GS & Amazon sellout, without going to a reseller.

The more interesting part of this sale IMO is that the PSPGo should be back to $50 used. (refurb is $60 according to GS.com)

I love my green PSP 3000 from the metal gear peace walker pack. The Japanese shooter collections are great

bread's done
Back