PowerA Fusion Pro controller for Xbox $60.99.

thundarr

CAGiversary!
Just a head’s up that Best Buy and others have the controller on sale for $19 off this week. Many say it’s better than the Elite 2 and since it’s wired it has zero lag.

i don't like the brand or build quality (of their previous controllers), but i'd consider it, given the elite 2 price point. you could buy two of these ($61x2=122), one with a 2 year protection plan ($20), for the controller ur going to use a bunch/abuse. you'd still come out ahead ($142+tax) compared to 1 elite controller (~$180).

this is defo a cag deal, thanks thundarr!

edit: price on elite, thought it was $160

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually purchased the PowerA FUSION Pro Controller for $71.99 at Walmart in September and the 2 yr. protection plan was $6 while the 3 yr. protection plan was $10.

It's basically a wired version of the Elite due to the 4 back paddles, trigger stops, swappable thumbsticks and it comes with a storage case.

It's a pretty solidly built controller and at the current $60.99 price it's definitely a freaking steal and i highly recommend it especially for competitive online multiplayer games and with it being wired it eliminates controller latency and having to swap out batteries during gaming sessions.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/PowerA-FUSION-Pro-Wired-Controller-for-Xbox-One-Black/896316721

Last edited by a moderator:
I splurged and bought mine along with the Arctis 7x headset. Not sure I’m going to like it but my son plays wired and will likely love it.

I've owned one for the past year and thought I'd chime in. After a year the paddles feel more loose, due to bad design (metal paddles rubbing against plastic.) I would suggest opening the controller and taking out the weights on both sides as these are really heavy only because of these unnecessary weights.

Other than those 2 things its a pretty good controller for 80 and great for $60.

bread's done
Back