Powerpuff Girls complete series at Ross for 24.99

Friend of Sonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
Hey there, I didn't see this posted so my apologies if it was. Ross (the clothing store) had the boxset of the Powerpuff Girls for 24.99 in their DVD section. I checked Amazon and the marketplace and the 24.99 price seems to check out as a decent price for it, but I haven't researched past deals on it or anything.

I saw it at that price a week ago. According to camelcamelcamel, the lowest this has been is $23.99, so not a bad price at all. I was waiting to see if it would get reduced further, as some of their DVDs do over time. Last December I found Freakazoid! Season 2, which had clearanced down to $5, which I picked up.
Sadly, when I returned this week to look at PPG someone had already bought it. If I see it again I'll probably pick it up.

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Went to my local Ross and they had nothing. Was really looking forward to getting this for my daughter.

[/QUOTE]

If you use the 20% off coupon code U7K4X3B at http://video.barnesandnoble.com/DVD...nniversary-The-Complete-Series/e/883929042463 you can get it for around $23.99 before tax and shipping, but shipping is free if it's at least $25, so you could probably just snag an extra movie. I snagged an extra copy of Holes and that gave me free shipping and ended up costing me $28.60 total.

Cheers beane316 will be using the coupon code!
smiley.jpg

bread's done
Back