Powerstone Collection (PSP) $10 at FYE

depascal22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
I don't know if this is YMMV or not. I just picked up Powerstone Collection at the FYE in Greenburgh, NY for 10 bucks. It was marked $19.99 but still rang up $9.99. It was the last copy but you guys can try it at your local FYE.

BUY THIS GAME! YOU MUST BUY THIS GAME!

If you haven't played Power Stone, think of it as the only successful imitation of the Smash Bros style of fighting/action games. A full-3D environment, use anything in the environment to hurt your foes, all while struggling to collect three Power Stones to transform into a super version of your character.

Great game, but watch out for irrating loading time. Loading time is almost as long as the matches itself. If I had a choice I prefer the dreamcast version

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I ran over to my FYE... they were out of business....[/quote]

LoL @ ^

OP, might want to add "PSP" to the title for us uninformed ninnies.

[quote name='Kerig']LoL @ ^

OP, might want to add "PSP" to the title for us uninformed ninnies.[/quote]

I was wondering too... (as a ninny) I was interested in this, but guess won't get afterall since I don't have a Psp.

I remeber this game being amazing on Dreamcast, This is a must buy.

I don't have a PSP but i'll probably pick this gem up anyway.

Awesome deal, I looked on Amazon and it's $20. $10 is an absolute steal for two games in one. On Dreamcast I think each game goes for $30-$40 each on Ebay.

I just checked FYE.com and it's $20, $10 with GCO but backordered. Damn.

12.88 shipped at CDUniverse with GCO. Dammnit, I keep getting en error when I try to buy it though.
Edit: Grrr! I can't even buy it slightly more expensive at Buy.com. Keep getting an error. Is anyone else getting this?

Stupid question.... does Saturday Matinee fall under the FYE umbrella? I can never keep these corporations straight. :lol:

Can anyone interested in this game try grabbing it through Google Checkout and see if it lets them? I've been trying for half an hour trying to get my order to go through. No luck.

[quote name='carthitup']Stupid question.... does Saturday Matinee fall under the FYE umbrella? I can never keep these corporations straight. :lol:[/quote]

I've never heard of Saturday Matinee. I know that FYE, Sam Goody, Coconuts, and Strawberries are all under the same umbrella. I would compare price tags since most corporations use the same ones.

bread's done
Back