**Pre-Flea Market Sale** New DS, 360 Games & More **Last Call Markdowns- Prey $15**

Nemo_Hyde

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Going to the flea market Sunday, August 12. Want to see if any CAGs want to intercept stuff before then.

All items are new unless otherwise specified. PRICES INCLUDE first-class shipping in a bubble envelope with Delivery Confirmation. All prices final, no offers accepted (since I know what I can get at the flea market). If you don't like the prices, buy eslewhere.

UPDATE - Some Prices Reduced! Anything ordered by Midnight EST Friday Night Ships out Saturday Morning!

DS

Gunpey - $8
Meteos - $20
Scurge Hive - $8
Prince of Persia Battles - $8

Gamecube

Beyond good and evil (used, no manual, case in bad shape) - $20

PS2

Tenchu Fatal Shadows - $35
NFS Most Wanted Black - $30

GBA

Muppet Pinball (used, cart only) - $25

Xbox 360

Bomberman Act Zero - $12
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Vol. 1 (incl 1 mo Xbox live) $12
Prey - $15
Fight Night Round 3 - $20
Ridge Racer 6 - $12
Tetris Evolution - $20
Tony Hawk American Wasteland - $18
Kameo - $12
Table Tennis - $12

You can also email me at wordsmith -at- dyinglight.com. I take Paypal and Google Checkout.

$1 discount on each item in addition to the first that you order at once.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']if you are trading at all, check my list for prey please :)[/quote]

Sorry, not interested in anything you have, but best wishes on the Metal Gear Collection, a noble pursuit!

[quote name='kdunn77']PMed about XBL Arcade.[/quote]

Replied.

BTW, I have multiples of most of this stuff, including the Arcade... will update as things run out.

One Kameo sold. One left, crack in the box and no shrinkwrap, but still sealed and unopened. That one's $10 shipped....

Updated - marked some items down, including Prey to $15. Order by midnight EST tonight and get it shipped out Saturday morning!

bread's done
Back