Pre-order Battlefield 4, Get Battlefield 3 Free, Walmart. Battlefield 4 $48, Gamefly.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Pre-order Deals:

1113024852629_180X180.jpg

iconps3.gif
Preorder Battlefield 4 to Get the Premium Expansion Pack and Battlefield 3 at No Additional Cost! $59.96

iconxbox360.gif
Preorder Battlefield 4 to Get the Premium Expansion Pack and Battlefield 3 at No Additional Cost! $59.96

iconpcwin.gif
Battlefield 4 [GFDAPR20] $48 after coupon @
icongamefly.gif
Gamefly
One time use code (per account) for 20% off: GFDAPR20 (Code expires April 12th)

Pre-order Bonuses:
73129_LB_135_RP.jpg
73132_LB_135_RP.jpg
73135_LB_135_RP.jpg

ORIGIN-EXCLUSIVE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION: Pre-order now to receive a Battlefield 4™ Premium Expansion Pack. Plus, get Exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta Access* and bonus content.

Only in Battlefield™

Battlefield 4™ is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite™ 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other.

Only in Battlefield can you demolish the buildings shielding your enemy. Only in Battlefield will you lead an assault from the back of a gun boat. Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory.

In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4™ features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home.

There is no comparison. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war, found only in Battlefield.
http://store.origin.com/store?Actio...4_Web_Hero_PreOrder&pbPage=battlefield4_en_US

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD9fWUUeL00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8HVQXkeU8U

iconamazon.gif
iconps3.gif
http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-4-Playstation-3/dp/B00BXE4KVM/
iconamazon.gif
iconxbox360.gif
http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-4-Xbox-360/dp/B00BXE4KWG/
For a Limited Time, Pre-order and Get a Digital Dogtag
Pre-order Battlefield 4 before April 13, 2013 and get a digital dogtag. This offer will unlock a premium expansion pack in Battlefield 4, available when the game launches this Fall. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Access code will be emailed within two business days after your order is placed. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limited to one per customer order.

icongs_r1.gif
^Click on banner for more details.^
icongs_r1.gif

Pre-Order Battlefield 4 and receive a Pair of Real Battlefield 4 Dog Tags with bonus in-game content*!

Bonus in-game content* will be available when Battlefield 4 launches this fall. Instructions on how to redeem in-game content will be delivered with the Battlefield 4 Dog Togs. Consumers can register to receive their future in-game content as soon as March 27, 2013.

Online/In-Store Pickup Customers: Please print your order confirmation page and bring it to your local store to receive your dog tags. To ensure product is available, it is best to call your local store ahead of time.
Store Customers: Dog tags will be available at time of reserve.

While supplies last. Quantities are limited.

*Requires Battlefield 4, Internet Connection and Origin account.
battlefield4dogtagbonus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='giantqtipz']Damnit now I want to know the full story!

I'm gonna look up some cached pages via google..

Edit: damn! You are hated bro! No offense[/QUOTE]Yeah, people around here tend to have very thin skin and cry to mods when they get trolled. If they'd just lighten up, they'd be in on the joke instead of butt-hurt.
[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']BF3 was very different to BF2 seemed more like Battlefield Bad Company 2[/QUOTE]
That's because BF2 stood on its own for 6 years and now they're just pumping the games out to compete with COD it seems. Sucks because I really respected the BF franchise and still like the sandbox gameplay. I can't see supporting this though, when it will be just more of an expansion to BF3.

It's funny that this thread would have died almost immediately had it not been for the neo-Garguses complaining this isn't a deal. Anyway in for dog tags.

Why would i want to buy the 360 version when the 720 is around the corner ?...decisions,decisions. Let's see if Dice let's us down again, with a mediocre beta like they did with BF3, which caused many not to buy it... Give us a map like noshar canals for the beta and see how the sales will increase..

I bought the BF3 and MOH Warfighter both the first weeks they were out and sold BF3 some time ago and just sold MOH on Craigslist this week but I think I will wait and see on this one. I won't be an early buyer of the new Xbox right away anyways so I wouldn't be in double dipping area for BF4 like some might be. I never buy anything right when it comes out knowing it (new console this time) price should drop in a year or so. I got enough to keep me busy on the current Xbox and other stuff until the prices drop.

I think I'm actually a fanboy because for some reason, I can't see anything going wrong with Battlefield 4 at all... Its also a series whose future installments I truly look forward to.

Come to think of it, its the massive scale of the games that got me hooked on the series in the first place.

Um, is Walmart handing out the free BF3 now, or when you pick up BF4? Cuz if when you pick up, then that's just twisted and crazy. And if now, then that also sucks cuz you'll be too worn out to play BF4.

[quote name='CaseX']Um, is Walmart handing out the free BF3 now, or when you pick up BF4? Cuz if when you pick up, then that's just twisted and crazy. And if now, then that also sucks cuz you'll be too worn out to play BF4.[/QUOTE]

800 hours of battlefield later and im still not worn out :)

I like how they pulling a bait and switch calling the "expansion" DLC you get for pre-ordering premium edition DLC. No way it's premium as in the season pass premium.

I'd say you get BF3 now and are charged $60 and then BF4 ships when released for the Wal-mart deal. I would wait on that one if you plan on switching to next gen.

How much do you have to put down for BF4 at Walmart? I sold my old BF3 copy so this seems kinda good but I don't really have $60 to shell out at the moment so I want to be sure.

Think they announced it as a launch title for next gen consoles didn't they? Would jump on it if it was redeemable for next gen..there's very few titles I'll be picking up now on current gen :/

I pre-ordered this deal from wal-mart - $64 dollars after for both BF3 and BF4 NEW with online passes and a DLC for BF4 - thats a great price. Seems like the premium expansion pack DLC thats included in this promotion is being overlooked for - I think its an actual premium DLC that would cost money otherwise.
Will be flipping BF3 ovesears for $35 when I get it - and keep BF4. Plus even though the PS4 will be released end of this year -Im not gonna be the first one to buy it at $400-$500. Ill probably wait a year or two for the prices to come down. I know Ill still be enjoying PS3 just like i was with my PS2.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']I pre-ordered this deal from wal-mart - $64 dollars after for both BF3 and BF4 NEW with online passes and a DLC for BF4 - thats a great price. Seems like the premium expansion pack DLC thats included in this promotion is being overlooked for - I think its an actual premium DLC that would cost money otherwise.
Will be flipping BF3 ovesears for $35 when I get it - and keep BF4. Plus even though the PS4 will be released end of this year -Im not gonna be the first one to buy it at $400-$500. Ill probably wait a year or two for the prices to come down. I know Ill still be enjoying PS3 just like i was with my PS2.[/QUOTE]

That "premium expansion" is probably like Back to Karkand and other first edition runs of games, EA really likes to do that with shooters lately - I bet it will be in all copies of the game for the first while.

So, I was trying to wrap my head around this logic from Walmart. Now, obviously Video-Gamer just mentioned he got all the bonuses by pre-ordering and paying in full, kind of answered my question.

Usually you pay 5 bucks to pre-order, but they can't really give the full copy of BF3 for a $5 pre-order cuz you could just walk away with the game. So, then they would give it when you pick up the game? Why would anyone want to pick up BF4 day 1, and then go home and fire up their new copy of the two year old BF3? It's like the only way to really benefit from Walmart's pre-order bonus is to pay for the game in full, what, 6 or 8 months before release? And what if you are then able to get it on the next-gen platforms? You'd have to cancel the whole order and rebuy... Don't make no mothafuckin sense! #-o

[quote name='Video-Gamer']I pre-ordered this deal from wal-mart - $64 dollars after for both BF3 and BF4 NEW with online passes and a DLC for BF4 - thats a great price. Seems like the premium expansion pack DLC thats included in this promotion is being overlooked for - I think its an actual premium DLC that would cost money otherwise.
Will be flipping BF3 ovesears for $35 when I get it - and keep BF4. Plus even though the PS4 will be released end of this year -Im not gonna be the first one to buy it at $400-$500. Ill probably wait a year or two for the prices to come down. I know Ill still be enjoying PS3 just like i was with my PS2.[/QUOTE]
You must have some serious bargaining skill to get $35 profit from flipping BF3 overseas, which I assume is asia, since there is no way this can be done in Europe. It is also impossible to get $35 in the Honk Kong or Taiwan market, they have already been saturated and BF3 wasn't that popular due to the lacking SP to begin with. So you must know something I don't?

[quote name='unopepito06']So, I was trying to wrap my head around this logic from Walmart. Now, obviously Video-Gamer just mentioned he got all the bonuses by pre-ordering and paying in full, kind of answered my question.

Usually you pay 5 bucks to pre-order, but they can't really give the full copy of BF3 for a $5 pre-order cuz you could just walk away with the game. So, then they would give it when you pick up the game? Why would anyone want to pick up BF4 day 1, and then go home and fire up their new copy of the two year old BF3? It's like the only way to really benefit from Walmart's pre-order bonus is to pay for the game in full, what, 6 or 8 months before release? And what if you are then able to get it on the next-gen platforms? You'd have to cancel the whole order and rebuy... Don't make no mothafuckin sense! #-o[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not - Im still playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the past year and a half - and I got Battlefield 3 exactly a year ago - I played BF3 maybe for about 3 hours online{divided into different days} and stopped playing it. Its a great game dont get me wrong - and I know if I put some more time into ill get used to it just like I did with Bad Company 2 - but for now Im good with Bad Company 2 - it one hell of a game. So what you are saying about why would any one pre-order BF4 and then fire up a brand new company of BF3 - my answer to that is that Im not going to be the one who is going to be firing it up - Im sure some one else though will once I sell it simply for the fact that not every one have all the latest games - some people shop wisely - including myself.

[quote name='TooPoor']You must have some serious bargaining skill to get $35 profit from flipping BF3 overseas, which I assume is asia, since there is no way this can be done in Europe. It is also impossible to get $35 in the Honk Kong or Taiwan market, they have already been saturated and BF3 wasn't that popular due to the lacking SP to begin with. So you must know something I don't?[/QUOTE]

2 words: Middle east

lol

I got halo 4 legendary edition for $20 from pc richards if im not mistaken about 2 years ago - and sold it in the middle east for $70.

The prices there are out of the world. Almost each game is around $100 on the release day - and around $80 in some other "bargain" stores online.

[quote name='StarryWisdom']Think they announced it as a launch title for next gen consoles didn't they? Would jump on it if it was redeemable for next gen..there's very few titles I'll be picking up now on current gen :/[/QUOTE]

Not officially but realistically yes they will

Anyone know if the battlefield 3 premium edition the reg one with a premium edition code or is it on the disc

Walmart did something similar with Batman: Arkham City preorders where they bundled Batman: Arkham Asylum in their first run of copies. The B:AA game was literally wrapped together alongside the B:AC game. iirc though, both games were unsealed once you removed the bundle wrapping so you couldn't sell off the extra game as brand new. I could be wrong about the exact sealing process but I do remember that the bonus game was not being shipped out separately before the release date. You had to wait.

Anyone know what version of BF3 they get with it and how much you need to put down to get it on the spot?

Hopefully its the premium edition. I might as well just pay it off, then change the pre-order at a later date to the PS4 version (assuming they release it on next-gen consoles).

[quote name='Miken']I don't get it. Why would I care about BF3 when BF4 is out?[/QUOTE]

I mean people still play bad company 2, so what's your point? If Battlefield 4 moves away from urban maps you can always go back to 3 to get your fix of variety.

[quote name='gotdott']I mean people still play bad company 2, so what's your point? If Battlefield 4 moves away from urban maps you can always go back to 3 to get your fix of variety.[/QUOTE]

Legit point but yeah why wait until BF4 to play BF3? I'm pretty sure most people buying it are already fans of the franchise and have the game. Just seems like a weird promotion since you're not gaining any new fans by offering the previous version next to the latest franchise installment.

bread's done
Back