Pre Order Bonus question

caffolote

CAGiversary!
So, I reserved Halo 3today at Gamestop. I was wondering that what if later that Gamestop will start selling pre order bonuses if you reserve Halo 3, which I already did. Do I need a receipt and could I get it free since I reserved it if they hand out bonuses?

[quote name='caffolote']So, I reserved Halo 3today at Gamestop. I was wondering that what if later that Gamestop will start selling pre order bonuses if you reserve Halo 3, which I already did. Do I need a receipt and could I get it free since I reserved it if they hand out bonuses?[/quote]they should,I reserved 50 Cent Bulletproof for the PS2 way before they were giving out the free DVD's,and when I went to pick it up,they gave me the free promo.

Pre-order bonus' are SUPPOSED to be at time of game pick up, but there are a few exceptions. If they do get one in (doubtful, because Halo will sell without them) just go up there, say you've reserved it and would like your bonus.

[quote name='caffolote']But you need a receipt right?[/quote]

Not at all. You're in the system. Just remember your last name and phone number.

bread's done
Back