Pre-order bonuses (physical or digital), CE/LE's that you're looking forward to

def PD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
A lot of gamers (myself included) are suckers for these extras and goodies when we purchase our games.

Which ones in particular are you looking forward to down the electronic road?

For me, LBP2 CE, Dead Rising 2 CE (I plan on getting both the EU and the US), the Sonic cap for Sonic Colors (hopefully the game won't suck), the Mask for Splatterhouse (I hope this game is at least decent), fuzzy headphones for Super Scribblenauts, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood CE (again, plan on getting both the EU and the US), Blazblue: Continuum Shift CE (from EU/UK).

I'm hoping the CE for Okamiden makes its way stateside.

The Dead Rising 2 CE looks very nice, so I'll probably buy that one, and the Assassins Creed: Brotherhood CE looks very tempting, especially the Harlequin in a Box.(if it works) The Blazblue: CS Fan Edition CE looks super awesome, but I'm not a huge Blazblue fan.

The Crysis 2 one looks amazing, but way too expensive.

Really the only one I'm looking forward to is the LittleBigPlanet 2 CE, namely for the bookends. Outside of that, not much... I preordered the Dead Rising CE but I'm only ever really interested steelbooks and artbooks, so I'll probably sell the rest of the extras. I was able to get in on that Blazblue Fan Edition which really burned a hole in my wallet ($105 - most expensive game I've ever bought), hopefully that will be alright.

I was considering the Lucha Libre AAA pre-order from Gamestop for the Lucha Libre masks they're giving out(1 of 4 per pre-order), but only so I could put it on around Halloween and go back into the store with a glitter gun and knock over some magazine racks. :rofl:

Kidding, of course. But the masks do look interesting.

I was super bummed I didn't have the dosh to throw down on the SC2 CE. The original game, a cool 2 gig flash drive, art book, WoW in game pet, custom Thor model, additional in game portraits, comic, soundtrack and behind the scenes DVD.

That's a lot of awesome stuff :[

I'll probably get the Fallout and Halo Reach ones. I typically don't buy those but I like those series so much I'll get the CE for them. I'm not talking about the big big halo reach one, just the regular CE.

[quote name='jer7583']I'll probably get the Fallout and Halo Reach ones. I typically don't buy those but I like those series so much I'll get the CE for them. I'm not talking about the big big halo reach one, just the regular CE.[/QUOTE]

I totally plan on getting the Halo: Reach LE, but I can wait for a price drop on that. I picked up the Halo 3 Helmet edition for $60 less than 6 months after the game launched.

I'm going to also add the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow LE.

[quote name='2DMention']No JRPG CE/LE and swag on the horizon except for Ys 7. :([/QUOTE]
Not an CE/LE, but for me, there's Etrian Odyssey III. I had to have the artbook they're giving out as the preorder bonus.

I'm tempted to pick-up the Fallout: New Vegas one. I haven't played any Fallout games since 2.

I'm considering getting the Nano Edition for Crysis 2.

I'm super stoked that the previews for Castlevania: LoS are really positive.

I'm hoping that Dragon Age II has a really cool CE, that's the only game on the immediate horizon that I'm into enough to want a CE for.

I did kind of want the Fable III CE for the extra in-game stuff, but with a $40 price difference after Amazon's gift cert, I just can't justify it.

[quote name='def PD']I'm tempted to pick-up the Fallout: New Vegas one. I haven't played any Fallout games since 2.

I'm considering getting the Nano Edition for Crysis 2.

I'm super stoked that the previews for Castlevania: LoS are really positive.[/QUOTE]

Get fallout 3 game of the year. It has all the DLC packs included in it. Yeah bethesda is using the same shitty engine they used for oblivion thats riddled with bugs they never fix but its more than like going to be better than vegas.

Vegas is being made by obsidian and that is where franchises go to die. Everything they ever made has been mediocre at best and never really gets anymore sequels after them. Hell even when they tried to make their own franchise with alpha protocol it was panned by everyone and right away announced there were no sequels being made.

[quote name='gargus']Get fallout 3 game of the year. It has all the DLC packs included in it. Yeah bethesda is using the same shitty engine they used for oblivion thats riddled with bugs they never fix but its more than like going to be better than vegas.

Vegas is being made by obsidian and that is where franchises go to die. Everything they ever made has been mediocre at best and never really gets anymore sequels after them. Hell even when they tried to make their own franchise with alpha protocol it was panned by everyone and right away announced there were no sequels being made.[/QUOTE]

That sucks about FO: NV

I've asked this question in another thread about FO3, is the GOTY edition (with all the expansions) buggy on the PS3, or is it just the expansions, and the main game is fine?

I'm a sucker for steelbooks, so I'll be getting some of these upcoming LE's solely because of that x.x Im definitely getting LBP2 CE, SW: TFU II CE, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE. I'm tempted to get the BlazBlue fan edition as well, but there is only so much I can get lol.

bread's done
Back