Pre-Order: Call of Duty: Ghost or Battlefield 4 (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360) $48.99 + Free Shipping

chinese55

CAGiversary!
For those interested; offer expires 10/9

Video Games on Pre-Order

• Call of Duty: Ghost Pre-Order (PS3 or Xbox 360)
    $48.99 + Free Shipping
  • Promo Code: EMCWXXM78

[*]Call of Duty: Ghost Pre Order (PS4 or Xbox One)
  • $48.99 + Free Shipping
  • Promo Code: EMCWXXM238

[*]Battlefield 4 Pre-Order (PS3 or Xbox 360)
  • $48.99 + Free Shipping
  • Promo Code: EMCWXXM76

[*]Battlefield 4 Pre-Order (PS4 or Xbox One)
  • $48.99 + Free Shipping
  • Promo Code: EMCWXXM77

Also available

[*]Pokemon Y Pre-Order (Nintendo 3DS)
  • $34.99 + Free Shipping
  • Promo Code: EMCWXXM82

Update:

For PS3 and XBox 360 versions, Amazon has now added a $10 promotional credit to the BF4 pre-order, making it a better deal for people . Plus, Amazon Prime members can get it delivered on launch day for free.

http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-4-Xbox-360/dp/B00BXE4KWG/ref=sr_1_1?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=C87eqDA-EeOLodq11iuuXg5kz1_0Pvj3_0_0_0&ie=UTF8&qid=1381239856&sr=8-1&keywords=battlefield+4

Source from SD: Discombobulated

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, just realized Amazon added $10 credit towards pre-orders of BF4. FYI - in case anyone else didn't know.

Since I don't pay taxes yet and get release day delivery, gonna stick with Amazon for now.

Still might jump on CoD though...
It looks like the $10 Amazon credit is for current gen only. Has anyone seen the $10 Amazon credit for next gen?

It looks like the $10 Amazon credit is for current gen only. Has anyone seen the $10 Amazon credit for next gen?
Yup. That $10 credit is only for current gen BF4. For next gen, MS Store or Newegg are probably the way to go for people who want it asap; otherwise I'd suggest waiting for Black Friday as BF3 dropped to ~$40 during the Black Friday of its release year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just preordered the PS4 version of BF4 using the promo code so it is still working. Very happy too, because I didn't see this thread at all when it was posted.

Yup. That $10 credit is only for current gen BF4. For next gen, MS Store or Newegg are probably the way to go for people who want it asap; otherwise I'd suggest waiting for Black Friday as BF3 dropped to ~$40 during the Black Friday of its release year.
But won't you miss out on the china rising preorder dlc by waiting until black Friday to pick it up?

But won't you miss out on the china rising preorder dlc by waiting until black Friday to pick it up?
Good point. If you're not getting Premium, then yes, you probably would miss that DLC. I'm not sure how they're packaging the DLC code, but if it's on a sheet included inside all first run copies, then it's possible to still get the DLC if first run copies are readily available (as has been the case with many other games in past...)

bread's done
Back