300 (100%)
3531320523_ff9b4c38e8.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74864

The entertainment pack includes:

* “Mystic Silver” PSP-3000 system
* DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY game
* “FINAL FANTASY VII Advent Children,” on UMD™
* 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo™

Set for August 25, 2009. Note: limited quantities according to Sony.

Looks like the a regular Mystic Silver PSP-3000 bundled with the FF Dissidia game, FFVII movie and a 2GB stick.

FWIW, the game/movie UMDs may just come in sleeves.

I absolutely hate value bundles. This should be a theme bundle with a special psp and some little swag for being special. I don't care if they charge a premium for it.

At the very least, give us the white PSP...

Once you take things out of the box, the only distinction between you and everyone else who has a mystic silver PSP is that box packaging you either threw away or stored somewhere or as mentioned above, the use of sleeves for games despite what's on the package.

I guess I will save my money and be happy with my Japanese Dissidia PSP...

First thought....YES! This is what I've been waiting for!!

Second thought....oh wait, it's gonna come with those crummy cardboard cases for the game and movie.

I'll get a PSP with the next dell deal and just buy Dissidia. Too bad it doesn't have exclusive artwork or something.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']it it has artwork on it the nerd in me just might cave. if its just silver, pass.[/QUOTE]

It's just plain silver. Everyone should pass on this joke of a bundle.

I have the Japanese one and it rocks it terms of coolness when i see it compared to my slim black 2001. If this one had some art on it id buy it in a heartbeat but it looks plain.

Failure compared to the Japanese one. this is no different than my R&C Bundle 3000 except these games wont come with cases, no thanks Sony.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Failure compared to the Japanese one. this is no different than my R&C Bundle 3000 except these games wont come with cases, no thanks Sony.[/QUOTE]

BRE Software sells cases, art work and instructions on eBay. Odds are you'll be able to grab that missing case w/ artwork after this comes out for around $7. I did that last year after I bought the God of War bundle. I've used them plenty since then.

Epic Fail Sony... :bs: :whistle2:(

At least put some cool art on the PSP and throw in some free SWAG!! I opened this thread up hoping to see something cool/bad ass but it is a plain silver PSP like the one I purchased last year...

Don't mind the paper casing of the game.

But at least Sony would put out a new color.

Everything was good until it said 'Gamestop exclusive'

Sony better announce new psp hardware on e3

Wait, so it won't have the game casing? Lame. Also, gamestop exclusive is icky. Can anyone do a price check to see how much the 'savings' are vs. buying these things separately? If it isn't going to be a fancy-pants psp, with the FF7 on PSN maybe I won't wait the few months...

what makes it mystic, looks to be the same silver that my ratchet and clank psp is.... and the pricing = fail, considering that psp 2ks are going on sale for around $100-$125 now. Not sure how Gamestop figures that this is going to be any sort of deal D:

I don't know what you guys are upset about, this is a great deal for anyone that doesnt have a psp...
PSP-3000 = 169.99
Dissidia = 39.99
2 GB Memory Card = 24.99
Advent Children Complete doesn't even have a UMD listing... So I suppose you could compare with the original release price.
Advent Children UMD = 11.49

Thats around 246.46 before taxes. Add some tax and its around 264 bucks...

That is a 64 dollar savings for anyone that doesn't have a PSP already.

I preordered mine the other day. Im excited!

if you want a psp3k, then yeah it could be argued you'd save a bit with this pack. No one should be paying that much for a 2 gig memory card though. 4 gig sticks usually run about $20, 2 gigs run at about $10 or under.

I'm hoping they add a graphic on there last minute, otherwise I'm very interested in the 3000. I tend to play in pretty sunny areas and it is currently hard to see my psp1000 screen. I've read that the 3000 helps that at least.

3000 is the definitive version.. the screen issue was overblown and people shy away from it because it isn't (fully) hackable yet. MY question is why just a 2gb card on this bundle when the RB unplugged bundle came with a 4gb card? Especially if this is released right before GO and the downloadable game campaign is in full force.

[quote name='QiG']3000 is the definitive version.. the screen issue was overblown and people shy away from it because it isn't (fully) hackable yet. MY question is why just a 2gb card on this bundle when the RB unplugged bundle came with a 4gb card? Especially if this is released right before GO and the downloadable game campaign is in full force.[/QUOTE]

My guess is because the RB bundle came with a voucher for a downloadable movie, while this bundle comes with a UMD copy of a movie.

bread's done
Back