Pre-order Endless Ocean 2 and Get Wii Speak for Free

Wow. I got the Wii Speak with Animal Crossing, but I planned on getting this game anyway.

Amazon gets my money again!

[quote name='nnthomas']From the description it sounds like all copies come with it anyway, like Animal Crossing did.[/QUOTE]

One Wii Speak microphone will come bundled in the box with a limited number of Endless Ocean 2: Blue World orders

It doesn't, however, say you must pre-order to get the WiiSpeak, only that a limited number will have it. In fact it doesn't say that you are guaranteed to get one if you do pre-order!

[quote name='crunchewy']It doesn't, however, say you must pre-order to get the WiiSpeak, only that a limited number will have it. In fact it doesn't say that you are guaranteed to get one if you do pre-order![/QUOTE]
It does say this:
Includes Wii Speak While Supplies Last

So I imagine if they run out of "supplies" they'll take this off the page.

OMG

I was going to get this at release date anyways, now I have a reason to pre-order!

Thanks OP!

Now people online can hear me swear at my dolphin as it gets lost or stuck behind a reef again.

$30 is not bad if there is a good chance I will get Wii Speak.
I told my mom to order it too so maybe we'd play it online and talk.

I guess I was pretty lucky to get the first Endless Ocean for $18. The game has gone up in value. Average price is around $29-$30.

"SHARK!" I can imagine memorable moments while one player is the look out and another is collecting artifacts.

I bought it for $15 from Target and returned it. I hope the 2nd one is as good as the first because based on the prices on eBay I'm probably never going to buy the first one.

Wow, nice, I have had this preordered at Amazon since October or so. I'm assuming I'll get this then. Of course I already have one from Animal Crossing that I never use, but maybe I can sell the extra to offset the cost. Or I can save it in case we ever get a second Wii in the house - can do Wii Speak from upstairs to downstairs ;).

I was prepared to pay $50 new for this with no "bonus" so the drop to $29.99 was good enough for me - the Wii Speak is just gravy. Of course the reason I ordered it back then was the ECA discount, which is still active on my order. So yeah, I think I'll keep this one ;).

[quote name='benjamouth']Are you going to be able to talk to the fishes ?[/QUOTE]

Dude! Imagine being able to swim around WITH Seaman! :p

bread's done
Back