Pre-Order Halo Reach from Amazon now? or Later?

TheJerseyKush

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey,

im interested in buying Halo: Reach, i have ODST so im gonna give the beta a try, however amazon of course has their good deals where you get the $20 gaming credit, im curious from everyones past experience, how long do they usually offer the gaming credit. I rarely pre-order games, i usually try to wait a month or so to either buy it used for 10 bucks cheaper or sometimes amazon has it as deal of the day, for instance i got Modern Warfare 2 for 30 bucks one time with some mixed credit like a month or 2 after it came out from amazon. Just curious what i should expect.

Generally they offer the credit up until the day the game comes out. However, the price guarantee is an extra bonus for pre-ordering. Depending on the number of pre-orders they might lower the price a couple bucks.

If the game is like ODST though, the price of the game may drop to 30-40 after 3 months anyway. Depends if you plan on buying another video game with the amazon credit, and how badly you want the game when it first comes out.

You can pre-order it now and not worry about it costing you any money. Amazon doesn't bill until the item ships, unless you pay with a gift card, then they bill immediately.

You should pre-order it now to lock in the $20 credit, and if you don't like how the beta plays, cancel the pre-order. Best of both worlds.

bread's done
Back