Pre-Order Lego Batman 2 from TRU for $37.49

Every Lego game has hit $20 or below in some cases in a timely manner, this will be no exception.

[quote name='eric4953']Maybe, but my son loves them, and so do I, and this will be the first game that the characters talk[/QUOTE]
so do I

I think it's about time they made a LotR version. It seems to make sense,They already have most of the highest grossing films into Lego games. (Harry potter,star wars,and pirates)

[quote name='Vap']I think it's about time they made a LotR version. It seems to make sense,They already have most of the highest grossing films into Lego games. (Harry potter,star wars,and pirates)[/QUOTE]

Now that LEGO finally has the rights to LOTR, you can guarantee that there will be a game coming. Probably around the holidays this year...

They need to release the actual LEGO sets first. Well at least I want to play with them before the game. I thought they did that for all the games. The only one I thought might have been different is the batman sets. But I think they had batman sets a few years ago.

[quote name='Vap']I think it's about time they made a LotR version. It seems to make sense,They already have most of the highest grossing films into Lego games. (Harry potter,star wars,and pirates)[/QUOTE]

This is the series I've been waiting for.

Regarding Batman 2, like someone else said, most LEGO games drop to $20 either via sale or MSRP within about 6 months, usually because another one is on its way to stores.

Sounds like they haven't bothered with making any enhancements to the gameplay since Lego Star Wars. As if they need to, since these games probably sell on the IPs alone.

I still don't have any motivation to play through Lego Indy, Lego Batman, or Lego Star Wars III. All of which are collecting dust in my backlog. Thanks, but no thanks.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']This is the series I've been waiting for.

Regarding Batman 2, like someone else said, most LEGO games drop to $20 either via sale or MSRP within about 6 months, usually because another one is on its way to stores.[/QUOTEThey drop fast because they sell tons of copies so damn fast...(mainly b/c they're on every system avail.) Over 11 million copies of lego batman 1, when they know that a game will move over 5 million at full/slightly discount MSRP & it's legs @ $20 will continue for a while there's no need to hold the price. The whole damn lego game franchises have moved a whoppin 74 million copies, massive franchise on the low.
http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=lego+batman&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=lego+&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

bread's done
Back