Pre Order NECA Aperture Science Handheld Portal Replica - Customizable Device Kit

Boy, I sure am glad that I picked up the one I wanted least (P-Body) because it was the only one I was able to order in time. Plus I got the added privilege of paying $30 more to have one with fewer options sent to me sooner.

This is a slap in the face to all of the collectors out there. After all of their PR spin about how each version was strictly limited to 5,000, this is going to alienate a lot of their customers. I'm wondering if the build quality on these is substandard compared to the first 3 versions, given the $40 price drop.

Man this sucks for everyone. I have to say thank god I sold mine. I ordered a bunch of the originals when the first went for preorder at amazon. I sold all except for 1 that I kept for myself. It was sitting there in my closet for months and I just sold it about 2 weeks ago after deciding I didn't need it and could use the extra cash.

Disappointed. When I read "handheld" I thought they were finally making my $30 1/6th scale version. My nerd-on is nowhere near big enough for a full 1:1 replica.

bread's done
Back