Pre-order Soul Calibur V (PS3/360) $47.99 + FS at Newegg

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Repost[/QUOTE]

Nope. I searched and didn't find it posted. Plus this just came up on Newegg's Holiday Bargain Hunter deals and this particular one started today at 12:01am PT and ends 11:59PM PT on Sunday.

[quote name='suwillgetu']Nope. I searched and didn't find it posted. Plus this just came up on Newegg's Holiday Bargain Hunter deals and this particular one started today at 12:01am PT and ends 11:59PM PT on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Before you say nope. Check a little down on the first page of deals

That's crazy. I swear I did a search and nothing came up. I just did one now and the only thread with Soul Calibur in the title is this one. Oh and I just realized that the reason why yours didn't show up is because you spelled Calibur wrong.

[quote name='suwillgetu']That's crazy. I swear I did a search and nothing came up. I just did one now and the only thread with Soul Calibur in the title is this one. Oh and I just realized that the reason why yours didn't show up is because you spelled Calibur wrong.[/QUOTE]

Amazing how that helps... :lol:

I don't know... The SCIV CE wasn't all that great so I should just jump on this one now... but likely won't. Thanks for posting (and spelling it correctly.)

[quote name='suwillgetu']That's crazy. I swear I did a search and nothing came up. I just did one now and the only thread with Soul Calibur in the title is this one. Oh and I just realized that the reason why yours didn't show up is because you spelled Calibur wrong.[/QUOTE]

Haha owned.

And yea, thanks for posting OP. I didn't know this :)

Can we please try to get amazon to price match this? I have Amazon credit to use and I'd prefer to do business with them than NewEgg

totally agree. Fighting games drop like mad. However, this is the one game that most of my friends will get at release and will play like nuts for at least a couple months. So, if I want to play with my friends I'll have to buy it as new release. This is a nice price, but i'll wait for k marts deal and get it local.

[quote name='mistermoravec']totally agree. Fighting games drop like mad. However, this is the one game that most of my friends will get at release and will play like nuts for at least a couple months. So, if I want to play with my friends I'll have to buy it as new release. This is a nice price, but i'll wait for k marts deal and get it local.[/QUOTE]

With the sad shape Kmart is in, who knows if they will even have a deal. I'm gonna lock this in just in case Kmart doesn't have anything. Newegg doesn't charge until the item is shipped and you can easily cancel if you change your mind.

[quote name='Rodster']I'll be shocked if this game isn't $19.99 within 6 months. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can't see this staying high for long... this just looks like SCIV again and SCIV wasn't even that good.

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, I can't see this staying high for long... this just looks like SCIV again and SCIV wasn't even that good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the problem for me as well. I bought the PS3 version of SCIV SE (came in a metal box w/T-Shirt) at BB on clearance for $14.99 about a year ago. I found it to be real boring and traded it in to Amazon, kept the t-shirt of course. :)

bread's done
Back