pre-order the Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Aircraft Edition-169.99

S

starmask2k3

Gamestop- link here http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Tom+Clancy+s+Splinter+Cell+Blacklist+Paladin+Aircraft+Edition

Pre-order info
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Blacklist Paladin Aircraft Edition

Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster

Amazon-link here http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...nter+Cell+Blacklist+Paladin+Aircraft+Edition- Temporarily out of stock for both ps3 and 360

This will not sell out and will probably go on clearance. 1 word Ubisoft

Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150

Did the BO2 care package edition ever say how much their dragonfire was worth? I find it hard to believe that airplane is worth $150.

available in very limited quantities, so pre-order your copy today

Every CE is saying this now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bojay1997']No it is not. Still available in both versions.[/QUOTE]

I mean Amazon :lol:

[quote name='starmask2k3']I mean Amazon :lol:[/QUOTE]

Also incorrect. You can still preorder it. They just made a mistake in the ship date so it says temporarily out of stock. It has said this since the listing went up.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I remember the days when you went to the store and they sold video games...oh those were the days.[/QUOTE]

Parts of this hobby are starting to become gross.

I know that Ken Brock Dirt one with the RC car was expensive as hell ($300?) and sold out.

Expensive edition do sell out here and there.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']You couldn't have posted this in the CE thread?[/QUOTE]

What's the harm in making people aware of something before consolidating it in a giant thread?

[quote name='get_loud']What's the harm in making people aware of something before consolidating it in a giant thread?[/QUOTE]

So every CE at MSRP should have their own trade? Makes sense :roll:

I love CE's but this is ridiculous. This game doesn't seem big enough to warrant a CE at this price point. Hope I can get it on clearance.

bread's done
Back