Pre-order Titanfall X360/XBO, get $10 Xbox gift card digital code (Microsoft Store)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Likely an old promo but hey, it's Titanfall.

Xbox One: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Titanfall-for-Xbox-One/productID.282497400

Xbox 360:  http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Titanfall-for-Xbox-360/productID.286355600

*Promotion valid until 3/10/14. Must be 13+. Available in select Microsoft Online stores in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico). Valid for customers who pre-order a qualifying Xbox One game(s) or Xbox 360 game(s). After you pre-order, you’ll receive a promotional code at the email address associated with your purchase within 10 days of game being shipped. Use it by 06/30/14 to claim your $10 gift card code. Limit one (1) $10 gift card per qualifying Xbox One or Xbox 360 game purchased. Gift card codes can be used for eligible purchases at select Microsoft and Xbox online stores (Microsoft Store excluded), and cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash. Taxes may apply. Gift card codes are subject to full terms at www.microsoft.com/en-us/giftcard. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders for qualifying Xbox One game(s) or Xbox 360 game(s).

They charge at time of shipping, correct?

Edit: Actually looked at the preorder page. No charge until shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really frustrating that we can't get these offers for digital games. I thought they wanted everyone to go digital. It would make sense to me that they would offer a better deal for people
who made the commitment. Just a little bitter that I'm actually paying more for the luxury of not having to swap discs :/

I tried this deal for BF4 before its launch and they never got me the digital code. It took several weeks of e-mails to get something from them, which ended up being a $10 off code for their website. It was a terrible experience.

It was free release day delivery for GTA5 with the 1600 MS point code ($20)  that you could use potentially unlimited times. I'm sure they fixed the unlimited MS money glitch, but it should still be day 1 shipping.

bread's done
Back