[Pre-order] Tom Cruise Blu-ray Collection (5 Movies) - $19.99 shipped at Frys.com

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Frys.com has the upcoming Tom Cruise Blu-ray movie collection for just $19.99, and shipping is free (taxes where they apply).

LINK

It includes the following 5 movies:

Top Gun
Collateral
Minority Report
Days of Thunder
War of the Worlds

This Pre-order releases November 15th. To compare, the MSRP for this is $57.99, and Amazon has it for $34.99

51EACA80d5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-ordered. Great price. Although, to be a really picky CAG, I'd gladly trade out War of the Worlds for Jerry Maguire or A Few Good Men.

I just watched my Minority Report DVD a few weeks ago and noticed it was a Fullscreen copy and looked like complete crap on my HDTV. So, I was planning on getting the Minority Report Blu already and it's 11-12 everywhere. So, to me, this is like getting the 4 other movies for $7 because I had already planned on spending the $12 for Minority Report. :applause:

Wow. I was thinking about getting it at Walmart, even $34 wasn't too bad for these movies, $19.99 is a can't miss price. I've seen all these before, but don't have any on blu-ray and it's been awhile since i've seen most of them. (10+ years in the cases of Top Gun and Days of Thunder)

Glad I waited. First time ordering anything from Fry's. I see they have great dealls all the time, but usually they are "in-store" only, and I doubt I have a Fry's within 1000 miles of me.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I think I'm in for 1. I've never bought anything from frys before. I remember this preorder set being on sale at walmart also. I don't remember the price.[/QUOTE]

I think Walmart had it at $34 or something.

I held off at first because initially there was disbelief that these were actually blu-rays at that price. Then I just forgot about it. Turns out to be a good thing that I waited!!!

Oh jeez, I had a link up there originally but it was all the way at the bottom so while editing I meant to cut and paste it to the top but I guess I forgot. Sorry about that guys!

Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck, looks like you can only buy instore now. Wish I had a Frys in the East Coast. :(

If a fellow CAGer in the West Coast can hook me up with this BR, I appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this from an amazon 3rd party seller for $25 shipped. Didn't want to drive 20 miles to the nearest Fry's to get it.

This is a pretty epic package though. Minority Report is an awesome movie, as is War of the Worlds (minus Dakota Fanning) and Top Gun. Collateral and Days of Thunder are meh, but for $25, the other 3 make it worth it alone. Thanks for bringing this collection to my attention OP =)

[quote name='schnoo']status: Back Ordered. damn them! hope it isn't canceled.[/QUOTE]

I got an email that my item was delayed and not in stock. But that it wasn't cancelled.

"Thank you for your order. We apologize but the item(s) you
ordered are currently out of stock and we are unable to provide
a definite ship date at this time. However, we continually
receive new merchandise in our warehouse and we hope to fulfill
your order within the next thirty days or sooner if possible."

If you would prefer to cancel, change, or check the status of
your order, you may do so at anytime prior to shipment by
calling customer service at 1-(408)350-1484 or e-mail us at
[email protected]. If you choose to cancel your order
we will provide a full and prompt refund of any charges which
you may have incurred for unshipped items."

I'm not to bothered about a delay, but if it got beyond 30 days or if they just cancelled it without fulfillment I'd be a bit annoyed.

[quote name='Darknuke']Got this from an amazon 3rd party seller for $25 shipped. Didn't want to drive 20 miles to the nearest Fry's to get it.

This is a pretty epic package though. Minority Report is an awesome movie, as is War of the Worlds (minus Dakota Fanning) and Top Gun. Collateral and Days of Thunder are meh, but for $25, the other 3 make it worth it alone. Thanks for bringing this collection to my attention OP =)[/QUOTE]

"Meh"...? That nightclub scene in Collateral is worth $20 on its own. Hell, THIS is worth it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCA2ZNDa-hQ

Like most i also receive email about out of stock -order shippibg is delayed for month or probably they'll cancel it later on.There take on it is Tom Cruise is so famous that discs flying off shelves.Fry is good in store onlne they aren't much reliable .

bread's done
Back