Pre order Warhammer 40k thru On Live get Free stuff.

OnettHero

CAGiversary!
I'm not an onlive user, I signed up because of the free Amnesia.

I got this email today. Seems like a great deal. Who doesn't like free games?

http://news.onlive.com/rd/9z1ztp7blc0f1gboralef2ekd19g0b6mmnmc9cbfpdg

I'm posting this from my Droid, I don't think I'm allowed to put pictures up yet.

[quote name='bugeeker']Looks like you also get a free copy of Darksiders if you preorder through Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/55150/[/QUOTE]

Also not an Onlive user - but you also get Darksiders, and $5 off the game as well via Onlive. All these deals make are really tempting me to just bite the bullet on one game and get the system to try it out.

Anyone CAG out there buy this thing and can recommend it?

I posted this ad like an hour ago and got no response =( lol.

its an ok system tho. Since it's streaming, even the best quality doesn't look quite as good as 1080p straight from your own Xbox. Also sucks that not all games work on the console (ones without gamepad controls).

Yeah, this is not a bad deal if you want to try the Onlive system.

You get Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine for $44.99 ($5 off)
+ Darksiders game free on Onlive
+ Free Onlive console (you pay shipping and tax) or a free Onlive playpass (1 full game)

I personally have Onlive and about 10 games for the service, its a great system if you have a good connection, the games have little to no lag for me at least. You stream the games themselves, so you don't have to download or install them, some of em even have achievements now.

I'm tempted on this deal simple to get my brother the console and he can use my account as well. I order Duke Nukem and plan on getting Red Faction Armageddon with the free playpass they offer with that preorder. Both games for $45 is not bad. This is a similar nice deal.

Weren't they doing this for Duke Nukem? Wish I jumped on that. Still may do this deal even if 40K looks mediocre.

And Onlive is great for what it is. Even if you don't buy anything it's fun to play demos instantly for 15-30min.

Actually space marine is shaping up pretty good.
The newest dev diary just came out. It looks like Gears on crack.
Hand to hand looks insane.

bread's done
Back