pre-order  Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY and 20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATES plus other extra' s

S

starmask2k3

Got this email bestbuy saying this

pre-order the Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY 

PLUS GET $20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATESLaunch the most daring counter-offensive in history in Wolfenstein: The New Order, a game that puts you up against oversize Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops in intense first-person combat. Break into hidden research facilities and heavily guarded weapons stashes to find out where the Nazi's advanced technology came from, and level the playing field by upgrading your own tools of destruction with what you find. From mountaintop car chases to underwater exploration, Wolfenstein: The New Order cultivates an unbelievably exhilarating adventure with high-octane action and an immersive game narrative, created by a group of seasoned developers at MachineGames and rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine. So if you think you have the heart and the daring of a hero, go up against this terrifying Nazi regime and restore history to its rightful place.

Pre-Order now get access to:
MyBestBuy customers get $20 in reward certificatesThe Doom Beta, and the Only @ BestBuy Exclusive Panzerhud miniature

Last edited:
Yep, showing up here too.  Now just to wait for the game to come in the mail.. Estimated for 5/23. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep fixed here as well think that's the quickest they've fixed a problem unless the 2nd 500 points was just delayed
I've yet to see anything listed under my Reward Zone account. It doesn't even list the game being purchased at all. Am I wrong in thinking that it usually at least shows the purchase (for me on April 20th) and then the points a few days after the release?

I'm not stressing over it at the moment, but hearing others already seeing their points concerns me.

I've yet to see anything listed under my Reward Zone account. It doesn't even list the game being purchased at all. Am I wrong in thinking that it usually at least shows the purchase (for me on April 20th) and then the points afterwards?
I had that problem after gta v, it appeared a few days later. If impatient politely email mybestbuy CS. They're semi quick and awesome.

I had that problem after gta v, it appeared a few days later. If impatient politely email mybestbuy CS. They're semi quick and awesome.
Thanks. It might have to deal with me purchasing another game at the same time in that order. I have the other game listed under my account, but nothing for Wolfenstein. I'll hold on for a few days and then contact them. Thanks for the reassurance.

I wish u can change clothes and trow knifes like hitman

Last edited:
Weird my receipt showed it costing 42.99 when I did in store pickup, think they put 5 bucks back on gift card I used to preorder it?
with instore pickup and online purchases I have had many orders not show the gift card deductions or reward zone deductions. It just dont show on the receipt the deductions. Bought stuff before for $30 and used $10 gift cards and receipt will show a total of $20. It normal and yes they did use the gift card it just they don't show they did

10% off coupon in the USPS moving packet is confirmed to stack with gamers unlocked. My total was about $47 after tax. The register does 10% then the 20% off the new total and is about 28% discount total.
Wait...what?

Wait...what?
The USPS moving packet is the Official mail forwarding paperwork and comes with a few coupons for movers. My brother told me that he heard about it recently that members on deal sites need to request them in person now as they hide them behind the counter because of coupon stealers.

The USPS moving packet is the Official mail forwarding paperwork and comes with a few coupons for movers. My brother told me that he heard about it recently that members on deal sites need to request them in person now as they hide them behind the counter because of coupon stealers.
Ahhhh sorry. I totally misinterpreted that. I was like, "my BesBuy.com order from USPS comes with a 10% coupon?" :p

Just picked it up, now I have it installing. I'll play it for about 10 minutes before finishing it up on the weekend.

edit- So starting on "Uber" difficulty wasn't such a great idea. I'll do "Can I play Daddy" first then "Uber" second playthrough.
edit2- I'll do "Don't hurt me" first, so many difficulties in this game game lol

Just picked it up, now I have it installing. I'll play it for about 10 minutes before finishing it up on the weekend.

edit- So starting on "Uber" difficulty wasn't such a great idea. I'll do "Can I play Daddy" first then "Uber" second playthrough.
edit2- I'll do "Don't hurt me" first, so many difficulties in this game game lol
I had to double check to make sure I was playing on uber, haha. Game is pretty easy so far for me, Im enjoying it though.

I had to double check to make sure I was playing on uber, haha. Game is pretty easy so far for me, Im enjoying it though.
I overreacted on it lol. I kept shooting the wrong planes so they were destroying me fast. Changed difficulty, figured it out then went back to it. Have to beat Uber no matter what. I guess second play through will be my collectible one.

Hmmmm, Best Buy trade in on this game is already $30. New games are usually $40-ish.
Probably because of all the promos they offered with it. GCU makes it $48, $20 in rewards certificate, that's $28, plus the $5 e-gift card they're sending out. $23 basically. They probably figure people will just trade it in to profit from it.

I pre-ordered on Sunday and didn't see anything about the $5 e-gift card.   Nothing on the receipt about it at all.  

I'll wait a few days to make sure I get the $20 in points pending, then perhaps call customer service about the $5 card.  

I pre-ordered on Sunday and didn't see anything about the $5 e-gift card. Nothing on the receipt about it at all.

I'll wait a few days to make sure I get the $20 in points pending, then perhaps call customer service about the $5 card.
Someone posted the other day that all of the $5 e-gift cards are being sent out on the 23rd.

I'm in the same situation about the points, though. It says I have 94 pending points when others are posting that theirs say 1,000 already. I'll give it a couple days before I call them though.

I pre-ordered on Sunday and didn't see anything about the $5 e-gift card. Nothing on the receipt about it at all.

Someone posted the other day that all of the $5 e-gift cards are being sent out on the 23rd.

I'm in the same situation about the points, though. It says I have 94 pending points when others are posting that theirs say 1,000 already. I'll give it a couple days before I call them though.
ALL EMAILS FOR THE $5 E-GIFT CARD ARE BEING SENT OUT IN ONE WAVE APRIL 23rd.

I really like how they stay it like it was a old game it's 25 but you get 40% extra when u trade it towards A Selected game Out of only 5 games

With the slow period of new titles around this time, I'm actually more interested in this game than I normally would be. Must ... resist ... day 1 ... urge...

Glitches, just like day 1 glitches. I got to the first turret in 3 minutes, and my girl laughed as I shot at rocks and no enemies appeared and it wouldn't let me leave turret for 5 minutes, so I had to restart checkpoint and then enemies appeared. Then I was trying to go underwater but it wouldn't let me crouch and I was locked in a room with no exit, lol. My girl is like oh wow. It was embarrassing, I'm like, no really i have played videogames before. They just needed to playtest this for a week and get out all those glitches, it isn't like mp or anything surprised them. and yup, day 1 patch installed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il59S3HT6jI

I'm ready for mine to be delivered. At least it's coming today...but knowing UPS it'll get delivered around 8-830 and then it'll take 90 mins for that 5GB download and by then I'll be getting ready for bed or something. I don't see why my local best buy automatically have them now but they were on back order yesterday.

Oh wait...yes I do. My local best buy is awful. They don't even know what their own promotions are or what a GCU is.

Not sure what your point is. The delay is to avoid people doing anything to the transaction, right? It encourages you to simply make honest purchases that you'll hang on to. They benefit from you having points at Best Buy, and also from you not getting the reward instantly.

Side question:

What happens if you return the item, but already used the points you got from it as a certificate on another item? Then they can't deduct the points since you spent them on something else, right? How do they handle that?
They take the points out of the total that you returned. So if you paid 59.99 and returned it after spending the reward zone points you only get 39.99 back upon return.

Best Buy's failures recently with fulfilling their pre-order items is beyond frustrating. None of the stores in my area got those panzerhund figures and I am not showing the 1000 pending points or even 500 for that matter. I know the points can take a few days, but they are pulling a bait and switch by advertising the collectible figure and not delivering. It is even on their pre-order card with a picture and the whole point is that if you are offering something as a retailer, you are supposed to honor it.

bread's done
Back