pre-order  Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY and 20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATES plus other extra' s

S

starmask2k3

Got this email bestbuy saying this

pre-order the Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY 

PLUS GET $20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATESLaunch the most daring counter-offensive in history in Wolfenstein: The New Order, a game that puts you up against oversize Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops in intense first-person combat. Break into hidden research facilities and heavily guarded weapons stashes to find out where the Nazi's advanced technology came from, and level the playing field by upgrading your own tools of destruction with what you find. From mountaintop car chases to underwater exploration, Wolfenstein: The New Order cultivates an unbelievably exhilarating adventure with high-octane action and an immersive game narrative, created by a group of seasoned developers at MachineGames and rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine. So if you think you have the heart and the daring of a hero, go up against this terrifying Nazi regime and restore history to its rightful place.

Pre-Order now get access to:
MyBestBuy customers get $20 in reward certificatesThe Doom Beta, and the Only @ BestBuy Exclusive Panzerhud miniature

Last edited:
Did you not get your $5 gift card in your e-mail?
I got that. Just not the 500-1000 points. I'm trying to determine if people are getting it in order of the time they preordered it.
Got 1 $10 certificate today and the other 500 points are pending. I preordered 2/16.
That's all weird. I preordered on 3/27 and have nothing.

I'm not at all in a rush. Its just I know the asshole who did my transaction had no idea what he was doing. Cause I got overcharged and now have 3 Wolfensteins purchased on my account.

Don't forget the $5 certificate expires on 6/20. Seems like a lot of time, but.. not really.

I don't see any sign of the $20 certificate, pre-ordered on 4/15. I don't anticipate it'll land by late Monday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got that. Just not the 500-1000 points. I'm trying to determine if people are getting it in order of the time they preordered it.

That's all weird. I preordered on 3/27 and have nothing.

I'm not at all in a rush. Its just I know the asshole who did my transaction had no idea what he was doing. Cause I got overcharged and now have 3 Wolfensteins purchased on my account.
damn I really hope those three don't end up counting as your whole limit 3 then cause that would suck that you couldn't play it then trade it in and rebuy later due to those 3 they placed on the account already

Your case might be different then since they might have actually screwed it up in store so don't feel like people are picking on you when many people here are just whining to whine.

If he messed up the pre-order you might have to call.Luckly if its not there after 15 days its a pretty easy fix.

damn I really hope those three don't end up counting as your whole limit 3 then cause that would suck that you couldn't play it then trade it in and rebuy later due to those 3 they placed on the account already
Yeah. It would certainly blow. Its a shitty thing too cause I'm only getting basic points credit for one of them, lol.
Your case might be different then since they might have actually screwed it up in store so don't feel like people are picking on you when many people here are just whining to whine.

If he messed up the pre-order you might have to call.Luckly if its not there after 15 days its a pretty easy fix.
Yeah. If people wanna pick on me, fuck em. I'll remember them when I have stuff to give away or if they need help.

I know they will. I planned out enough money to get Watch Dogs next week in advance. I'm just glad I got that $5 to help out a little.

Well, i didnt mean people were picking on you. Just when most here are whining they haven't gotten their points yet when all they gotta do is wait, its understandable that when you do it they dont know that when you pick it up they legitimately screwed up in store.

Don't forget the $5 certificate expires on 6/20. Seems like a lot of time, but.. not really.

I don't see any sign of the $20 certificate, pre-ordered on 4/15. I don't anticipate it'll land by late Monday night.
I'm using the $5 giftcard to preorder Watchdogs in store. Problem solved.

Says the one who got his stuff already.
Read the post I made earlier today. I didn't have "my stuff" at the time and said not to get worked up until 15 days after pickup. Then a few hours later, I got my points and eGift card. If you don't get them (unlikely), call or email them after 15 days. Ranting and raving here isn't going to help you.

Wow I sure hope pre-orders don't get counted by the system as part of the 3 limit for GCU. I think in that case I'll have already hit my limit on Watch Dogs and will be one over on the only copy I actually buy.

lol, posting under the influence is not such a good idea after all. but still, its a public forum, let people post whats on their mind and ignore if you do not agree. 

my LE of watchdog is getting cheaper

Last edited:
I'm only seeing 94 points for watch dogs and not 594, How long it take?
lol

on another note, something wonky on my account, the 2nd 500 seems to have been added to my current points but i still have 716 pending. unless the pending just hasnt caught up yet. the first 500 was already issued to a $15 certificate. so this would be a third $10 bonus....

lol

on another note, something wonky on my account, the 2nd 500 seems to have been added to my current points but i still have 716 pending. unless the pending just hasnt caught up yet. the first 500 was already issued to a $15 certificate. so this would be a third $10 bonus....
I'm in a similar situation. Hopefully those 500 points will post before Watch Dogs comes out.

So how does this work? Do you get the RZ certificates two weeks after you PRE-ORDER the games? I preordered on the 17th and noticed that my points are going to be available on the 1st of June. I always figured it would go by two weeks after the day they shipped it. Has it always been two weeks after you preorder it, no matter the date you preordered?

I see that a lot of you are already getting your $20 certificates.

[quote name="BMXJouster" post="11785708" timestamp="1400942107"]It's an e-gift card.[/quote]

Expires in about a month, so be sure to use soon

Hm.. If I havent received my $5 egift card yet, should I contact them?  Seems like a lot of people have already gotten theirs.

Got my $5 eGiftCard and had both of my $10 certificates post. Went and used them on Mario Kart 8 right away, took care of half the cost.

The other 500 should pop up soon, some of us only got the original amount but it automatically added an additional 500 later.
Yep the original 500 showed up for me then a few days later the other 500 was pending.

Those who haven't got the $5 gift card probably should contact BB by now though.

Last edited by a moderator:
odd on my end.  Got the $5 eGC but they are not posted or pending points in my account.  I'll wait it out.  I've always been able to get the points by calling in post 15 days so I'm not worried.

This deal ended up insane. It was actually 42.99, and then $25 in rz certs/gcs that i already received. Flipping to amazon for 33 and about to get the plat. woot

bread's done
Back