Pre Ordered at Ebgames

Rags

CAGiversary!
I used to always get the book and box insert. But now the web site says "may not include box and manual.
Anyway, has anybody ordered from them lately, and how often is it that you will not get the book and manual on used games?

I'm guessing that because they just merged with Gamestop, their policy has changed accordingly. Basically it's probably going to be a crapshoot whenever you order now. Best chance would be if it doesn't come with everthing, go to a B&M store and exchange it for one that is.

Yeah with the merger they are likely using the same warehouses now so it's probably one big crapshoot just like sonderiaom mentioned. Also to avoid some confusion you may want to change the topic title to Pre-Owned games.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Yeah with the merger they are likely using the same warehouses now so it's probably one big crapshoot just like sonderiaom mentioned. Also to avoid some confusion you may want to change the topic title to Pre-Owned games.[/QUOTE]

I agree.
preorder=NEW

A few weeks ago, I purchased Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the ps2. I got lucky since it came complete but only in fair condition.

bread's done
Back