Pre Owned Pokemon X and Y available for shipping on Bestbuy.com

thereefernander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
Thought this was worth a post just ordered a copy of Y for shipping. Lots of other pre owned titles seem to have been stocked as well. Like Fire emblem awakening.

Last edited by a moderator:
No stores around me available for pickup. Does anyone know of any items less than $2.99 I can add to the cart to get a discount on shipping?

No stores around me available for pickup. Does anyone know of any items less than $2.99 I can add to the cart to get a discount on shipping?
Check the school supplies section. I had to purchase a ruler for about a buck to make that free shipping minimum. There was a glue bottle on there for 60 cents but it's sold out. Make sure it's a non marketplace item.

hmm, interesting possibility. I haven't had much success in doing a return/rebuy of an online order.
I tried this yesterday...it needed an override though. They were trying to make it seem like the coupon wasn't working because I was already getting the 10% off...at the end Super Mario 3D land was markdown to $0, and I just paid for Mario Kart 7 & NSMB2...it would have been easier if stores had a better selection of used games

Buy it online, return in store, then repurchase with coupon. Just keep them all sealed until then.
I remember I tried something like that during Black Friday a few years ago. Only problem was the Best Buy where I lived next too, after you return something, they don't put it back on aisles/shelves or let you repurchase it. They instead just left it at a pile of stuff that was returned to be possibly reshelved the following day.

I remember I tried something like that during Black Friday a few years ago. Only problem was the Best Buy where I lived next too, after you return something, they don't put it back on aisles/shelves or let you repurchase it. They instead just left it at a pile of stuff that was returned to be possibly reshelved the following day.
Thanks for the posts guys. The above has been the answer I've gotten a couple times I've tried it. If I happen to be nearby, I'll go over to CS and ask.

you should order for in store pick up and have them cancel it instead of picking the games up and then buy them...the B2G1 coupon does not work in their system tho so it requires an override.

bread's done
Back