Predator (Ultimate Hunter Edition) [Blu-ray]: Arnold Schwarzenegger for $8.99

May

CAG Veteran
The ultimate hunter meets the ultimate adversary... in the ultimate Collector's Edition DVD! Arnold Schwarzenegger wages an all-out war against an unseen enemy, a force more powerful and deadly than any on Earth-because the Predator is not of this Earth.
Free shipping with Prime
61yeE1KkS3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Predator-Ultimate-Hunter-Edition-Blu-ray/dp/B003L16FAE?tag=dealswoot-20

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']Pick up the older release instead. It's cheaper and, while not perfect visually, it's 10X better than the "remastered" Hunter edition.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's nuts. I was just reading this thread to see if I should upgrade from my older release. Thanks for the info and saving me time.

I bought the old release a few years back at Target for $4 or $5 with one of their crazy target coupons. Those were the days.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Yikes. Thought I was looking at an action figure of Arnold.[/QUOTE]

Damn, you're right. You can even see the "Vaseline effect" on those low-res screenshots on blu-ray.com. Now I understand what everyone is talking about.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Yikes. Thought I was looking at an action figure of Arnold.[/QUOTE]
I kind of want to buy this just to see the difference.

[quote name='anderson4145']I kind of want to buy this just to see the difference.[/QUOTE]
I know i'll get flamed,but other than those beginning shots with Arnold and Carl Weathers i think the jungle shots look ok.I get it though,its just not true to the source with all the DNR.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Wow, that's nuts. I was just reading this thread to see if I should upgrade from my older release. Thanks for the info and saving me time.

I bought the old release a few years back at Target for $4 or $5 with one of their crazy target coupons. Those were the days.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. For me, the only reason to get the Hunter edition are the supplements. If you're a crazy fan of the movie like some of us are, it may be worth it for under $10. I ended up putting both in a double-disc case, but if I want to watch the movie, I put in the older disc.

bread's done
Back