Predicting the next BIG free game on PSN

simpsonps121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I assume the next couple of months will be a filler...  But I just received this email from GameFly.  

These are the games pictured:

Sleeping Dogs
Tomb Raider
Hitman Absolution
Just Cause 2
Deus Ex.

See anything of interest?  

Seems to me that Tomb Raider is the next big game to get released in the near future!!! WOOHOO!!

I am interested in participating in this topic with you but what about Gamefly leads you to believe that is has something to do with PS+?
My guesses would be:
Dishonored
Final Fantasy 13.
Farcry 3

The email with those games pictured is for an up to 75% off sale this weekend with Square Enix games on Gamefly.  Just because it is the only one that has not been offered on PS+, does not mean it will happen anytime soon.  Do I expect it to be at some point?  Yes.  But it will probably happen like this:

Game's MSRP drops to $20.  Sales rise with the price drop and then ebb.  Once sales are at a trickle, it will become free but only in Europe.  People on the PS blog and in the PS+ thread will whine and complain about it.  3 months or so later, it will become free for the US.  

If Square Enix is going to offer another game anytime soon, Batman Arkham City will be before Tomb Raider.  But I'm going with Catherine for next month.

I actually think Tomb Raider will hit PS+ EU next month.  

As for US, our big games are usually just retreads of the big games EU got months ago, so I'll guess Kingdoms of Amalur.

I don't know anything.  Just struck me as WOW... that can not be a coincidence...

Catherine - I doubt it.. that is SOO adult driven...
Arkham City is awesome, but is it too old now?  
Kingdoms - Ugh...  I have that one already...  Seems to be old also.  

Ni No Kuni would be awesome!  
So would Dishonored.  

What about any of the Dark Souls or Demon Souls?  

It would be cool to see them release Heavy Rain on the PS+.  Many people already have it, but it is a great game.  

Heavy Rain isnt on PSN guys, so does Dark Souls. There are many titles having rating higher than 70 on Metacritic, so maybe a sport game like Fifa, NBA, who knows :D

Actually GT5 makes the sense but that would be a huge download and then the patches...GT5 XL.   Depends if they think doing that will poach GT6 sales.

bread's done
Back