Preorder castlevania lords of shadow and save $10

Just noticed this and came to post, great deal. I wondered if they'd have $10 off on any other games but it wasn't the case with anything else I'm interested in.

So far the reviews are pretty good and Gameplay pegged at 15-20 hrs so I preordered at the 49.99 price

[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']lol codmw2 has yet to reach 20 :p[/QUOTE]
I think that can be considered to be the exception that proves the rule. Like the game before it (MW1), it won't be dropping to 20 bucks until MW3 comes out; though recently it can be easily bought for 40 bucks. And that's really because the game has just about the most popular multiplayer mode on consoles.

Lord of Shadows has no such benefit and is purely a lesser God of War type game and will not be able to stay in the population's attention after they've beaten it once. That and the Castlevania franchise hasn't been in the minds of anyone but long time fans (since Super Castlevania actually) and it certainly doesn't have the pull of God of War or even Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden.

I'll grab Lord of Shadows when it hits 20 bucks (new or used) in a couple of months (namely after Xmas). :p

[quote name='poiuiu']I think that can be considered to be the exception that proves the rule. Like the game before it (MW1), it won't be dropping to 20 bucks until MW3 comes out; though recently it can be easily bought for 40 bucks. And that's really because the game has just about the most popular multiplayer mode on consoles.

Lord of Shadows has no such benefit and is purely a lesser God of War type game and will not be able to stay in the population's attention after they've beaten it once. That and the Castlevania franchise hasn't been in the minds of anyone but long time fans (since Super Castlevania actually) and it certainly doesn't have the pull of God of War or even Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden.

I'll grab Lord of Shadows when it hits 20 bucks (new or used) in a couple of months (namely after Xmas). :p[/QUOTE]

Yup, boxing day sales it should be cheap :)

bread's done
Back