Preorder Disgaea 2 PSP at Rosenqueen, get free Prinny Plushy, only 1000 available

How do you know there's only 1000? The website doesn't mention it, and you can only add up to 20.

I'm only questioning it because I'm tight on money and don't know if I should place an order or wait

I think I would just get it from a store with some coupon or deal. The rosenqueen bundle would effectively make the prinny plush $10 + S&H + any extra saving/discount that you would have saved by buying it elsewhere.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']How do you know there's only 1000? The website doesn't mention it, and you can only add up to 20.

I'm only questioning it because I'm tight on money and don't know if I should place an order or wait[/QUOTE]
I think it's mentioned in the email.

LOL, a 1000. Like the 1000 they supposedly had of the last Prinny plush and PSP pouch? That they've now tossed into every bundle imaginable to try to get rid of them? The only good thing about this bundle is that it basically confirms Disgaea 2 is getting a physical release.

The title should be changed. Unless it was changed, nowhere on the site do they say it's supposed to be free, nor do they say it is limited to 1000. They even have the game by itself for $30.

I'd love to hop on this, but man, I loved Disgaea DS despite the downgraded (but still fine) visuals and audio. Simply put, having the level grid on the top screen made it so much easier for me to plan strategies for chaining explosions, throwing stacks of my party and general spellcasting and area attacks so much more convenient.

I'm positive NIS will port Disgaea 2 to the DS, though I haven't read anything (yet) about them officially doing so. Here's hoping!

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Too bad you can't pre-order a DD copy and get the plushy.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yea that sucks, they always have a catch in there, I hate that.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']I'm positive NIS will port Disgaea 2 to the DS, though I haven't read anything (yet) about them officially doing so. Here's hoping![/QUOTE]

well given it took them about a year to do that for Disgaea 1 and I'm pretty sure the PSP version sold better you might be waiting for quite a while

[quote name='nekobi']DD copy? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Digital distribution copy. I'm not really sure why he said that was a catch to something though.

And why is this a Laharl prinny plushie? That makes no sense. I mean yeah, the true ending of D1 and all that, but he appears in D2 in his normal humanoid form.

But yeah, not worth the extra $10 to me.

bread's done
Back