Preorder GOW3 Ultimate @ GoHastings.com - 99.99 + 2.28 Shipping No Tax for most

hanabie

CAGiversary!
first post please be ez...

god of war ultimate

99.99 + Shipping no TAX for most.

Sold out everywhere!
-walmart second batch preorder sold out (I doubt there will be another batch)
-best buy sold out
-tru sold out
-amazon sold out

This is your last shot to get one. =/ You should not wait and think of saving a couple ten dollars..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd put the name of the website on the subject (good idea since goHastings is a known/legit site). Also, not to be rude, but you do know you're at CHEAPassgamer.com, right?waiting for $10 is pretty much a rite of passage.

At first i thought it was some private auction site or something, but it's goHasing :)

it's reputable, definitely a 2nd chance for the late comers.

how does this site work? with the shortages and all that of the gow3 ue. do not a lot of people know about this site, cause they're still listing them for sale...lol.

[quote name='Cheeseknight28']Dammit. I don't have the money yet to order this.

I wonder if Amazon will get any more in later?[/QUOTE]

very much doubt they will seeing as this will only get ONE print

[quote name='animemaniac14']7?! quite ridiculous. good luck with that $.20 profit and all :whistle2:D (before fees of course) lol[/QUOTE]

If they don't get a reprint I'm pretty sure he's going to make a decent profit off 7 of them. Most likely he could get enough to keep one free even now. You may even be able to break them up and sell it all individually and make even more depending on how the codes/pandoras box sells.

The skin code alone will probably pay for 20-25% of the total cost. Look at another big games collectors skins like the ME2 Collectors Armor and what it's still selling for (around $35 dollars)

I ordered one last night from GoHastings, so I'm hoping it will go through. I'm just worried though because on my order page and summary it doesn't say "Ultimate Edition," but rather just GOW3. Still charging me 100 bucks though. Total was 108 with shipping and tax, so hopefully the order does go through. And hopefully it's right.

on ebay, the completed auction for it is around $150 with free shipping. Profit would be around $30 per. If he is keeping one himself, he is making $80 after he covers for the one he keeps.

do you know that I can return them to bb anytime for full refund? =)

why ebay? craiglist!!!! =D Screw ebay fee! Maximize the profit! LOL

But yeah, it's true im keeping gohasting order for myself =/ and walmart order for the backup lol

and yeah.. I'm very desperate to get one =x

[quote name='hanabie']do you know that I can return them to bb anytime for full refund? =)

why ebay? craiglist!!!! =D Screw ebay fee! Maximize the profit! LOL

But yeah, it's true im keeping gohasting order for myself =/ and walmart order for the backup lol

and yeah.. I'm very desperate to get one =x[/QUOTE]

Good luck selling them on Craigslist. Your sample size of buyers are much lower and let's not forget all the jackings as of late. Have fun.

[quote name='BossVersion1']I've tried about ten times. No luck.[/QUOTE]

it doesn't let you buy the ultimate edition anymore?

[quote name='wasabi5858']looks like it still let you pre-order. I can get all the way to payment info page where I see the "place order" button.[/QUOTE]

I can get to that page. When I click "Place Order", I get a system error.

[quote name='jsmoove05']Walmart and bestbuy will have this back in stock on or around release date you can bet on that.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't guarantee it, and some smaller sellers like PC Richards didn't even get any in-stock. I had a coupon for the last item they sold me that wasn't in stock and got the game for 77.95 there. I got a call from their buyer on Wednesday explaining that they got zero in from Sony and were canceling all the orders. They did give me the regular edition for 19.99 to make up for it though.

Point being, don't be too surprised if no one gets that many more in and the ones they do get will likely be pre-order returns.

[quote name='gepet0']Was this ever availible at gamestop?[/QUOTE]

Yep. The window closed about a month or two ago, though.

I preordered mine in november too. It was pretty much an impulse buy. It was in my gold box for $85 on amazon. I almost canceled it yesterday because I want an SSD for my incoming laptop, but after seeing how hard it is to get and after watching the unboxing video I'll stick with it. The pandora box is pretty sweet. I can just offload some junk to put towards the SSD.

bread's done
Back