Preorder Madden 10 Get a $10 Amazon Giftcard - $56.99

Doomtime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Update: Now $56.99/$46.99

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-10..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1247188025&sr=8-1

Looks like it's available no matter what version you decide to buy.

This offer applies to the qualifying purchases made before 11:59 p.m. PT on 8/13/2009 on Madden NFL 10

The redemption instructions for your $10 Amazon.com gift card will be sent via email within 10 business days from when the promotion ends, provided you have not canceled your order or returned the item(s)

One per household.

EDIT: ECA codes are now up and running again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pinoyunggoy']This is really weird. Mine says it's supposed to arrive here on release day (tomorrow) but when I check my Amazon account it hasn't even shipped yet. Anybody have an idea what's going on with that? Anyone in the same boat?[/QUOTE]
Finally got confirmation for mine. I am pretty excited it will be in tomorrow by 12 noon. Although they shipped it Fedex:cry: Fedex always finds some way to screw something up when it comes to my mail.

Wasn't this game supposed to be 56.99? I received an email today that says Madden was shipped for 54.99; haha woo 2.00 =)

Oh okay there you go mine finally shipped. Looks like they're doing a one night delivery after all. And FriscoDude, they dropped their preorder price to 54.99 a few days ago, so good thing there's the preorder price guarantee!

[quote name='pinoyunggoy']This is really weird. Mine says it's supposed to arrive here on release day (tomorrow) but when I check my Amazon account it hasn't even shipped yet. Anybody have an idea what's going on with that? Anyone in the same boat?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. But you need to remember that you or I won't get shipping conformation until the next day carrier generates and post the tracking number on their system.

[quote name='FriscoDude']Wasn't this game supposed to be 56.99? I received an email today that says Madden was shipped for 54.99; haha woo 2.00 =)[/QUOTE]

Yeah that worked out for me too. Amazon is kicking some serious butt!!!

Yup I got charged $54.99 as well but I used my 50% off code on this making it $29.14 after tax, I live in a state Amazon ships from..... PLUS we get the $10 gift card code sometime soon. My game shipped via USPS with the free delivery and it's estimated for tuesday but I just picked it up at Walmart at midnight and will return my Amazon copy to wally world for a refund when it arrives. I'm to cheap to pay for upgraded shipping but impatient! :D

[quote name='$hady']My game shipped via USPS with the free delivery and it's estimated for tuesday but I just picked it up at Walmart at midnight and will return my Amazon copy to wally world for a refund when it arrives. I'm to cheap to pay for upgraded shipping but impatient! :D[/QUOTE]

That had been my original plan as well, until Microcenter decided to do their $35 deal. Now I'm planning to drop my Amazon copy on ebay when it arrives.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']My copy is was delivered at 11am east coast time. Cant wait till 5pm

I also got my $10 promo code emailed to me today.[/QUOTE]
Interesting, I still don't have my promo code.

I preordered the game and actually got it today. I DID recieve an email from Amazon, but not with a $10 promotional code discount, or will an actual giftcard come in the mail? The only thing the email mentioned was that I did have a promotional discount for preordering the game, but that it was $5 off music and that I had to use it by like September 30th. I'm confused....

My mistake, it was the $5 MP3 credit. I didn't bother to open the email, it just said Your amazon.com promotional credit as the subject and I totally forgot about the mp3 deal.

-The redemption instructions for your $10 Amazon.com gift card will be sent via email within 10 business days from when the promotion ends, provided you have not canceled your order or returned the item(s).

Looking at August 31st as the latest you will get your GC

Haha i was coming to see if anyone had gotten there gift card yet and of course nobody else had so i'm in good company...

Here in the real world i'm in HORRIBLE company. I tracked my package and USPS left it today at 5:16pm.......Well of course the package is nowhere to be seen, it seems that it sprouted legs and ran away um yea or my neighbors or someone stole it.... Shows as delivery is confirmed so I gotta see what my options are as far as filing a claim.

Making matters even worse I already bought a copy of it from Walmart with plans of returning the Amazon copy for my $63 back. Looking like i'm out full price for the game, a 50% amazon game coupon plus $20 amazon credit..... I've got some doors to bang on and phone calls to make tomorrow. I wish i'd paid a couple extra bucks and made sure UPS shipped my package since they require an autograph.

i didnt get my coupon yet but i ordered the game friday morning with the 3-5 day shipping and it came in on tuesday. i did however get whatever idiotic $5 mp3 coupon deal they had

[quote name='ojfan']i didnt get my coupon yet but i ordered the game friday morning with the 3-5 day shipping and it came in on tuesday. i did however get whatever idiotic $5 mp3 coupon deal they had[/QUOTE]

I haven't even gotten that yet.

[quote name='$hady']

Here in the real world i'm in HORRIBLE company. I tracked my package and USPS left it today at 5:16pm.......Well of course the package is nowhere to be seen, it seems that it sprouted legs and ran away um yea or my neighbors or someone stole it.... Shows as delivery is confirmed so I gotta see what my options are as far as filing a claim.

Making matters even worse I already bought a copy of it from Walmart with plans of returning the Amazon copy for my $63 back. Looking like i'm out full price for the game, a 50% amazon game coupon plus $20 amazon credit..... I've got some doors to bang on and phone calls to make tomorrow. I wish i'd paid a couple extra bucks and made sure UPS shipped my package since they require an autograph.[/QUOTE]

whew! karma does work!

No 10 dollar giftcard yet. I use to love the giftcards you get when you bought a release game at Circuit City. I think it said a week after shipment so I'll wait till Friday to contact them. They managed to give me the 5 dollar credit pretty fast though.

[quote name='confoosious']whew! karma does work![/QUOTE]

Yea fuck you and whoever stole my Madden. I was doing nothing wrong I paid full price for Madden then 4 days later I was going to return the same exact thing for a refund. It's not like they missed a legit sale from me having that copy at home as they have a metric ass ton of Maddens.

Just got mine this morning and already put it to use.

Between coupon codes and promotional gift cards, I was able to get Arkham Asylum for $27. Can't wait!

[quote name='MSUHitman']Got my $10 code as everyone else did, just don't have my $5 MP3 store credit.[/QUOTE]

Same here, though I'm not entirely sure that the MP3 deal was going on when I preordered so maybe I'm left out of that one. I don't mess with MP3 much anymore anyways.

[quote name='bfauble83']Same here, though I'm not entirely sure that the MP3 deal was going on when I preordered so maybe I'm left out of that one. I don't mess with MP3 much anymore anyways.[/QUOTE]

This happened to me. They told me that I preordered the game prior to this offer with their MP3s.

I got mine and just went to purchase the wireless 360 headset and i'll be damned if they didn't raise the price $10..... It's been $37 for like 2 weeks oh well i'll sit on my credit.....

I got mine this week. Using it on the release of NHL 10. I have to keep up the tradition of football and hockey in Pittsburgh for at least one more year.

On Madden... can EA actually make a quality game like NHL? This ESPN radio and this year's "weak" TV presentation is enough. I think 10 will be my last Madden ever.

bread's done
Back