Preorder Mass Effect 3 @ GS & get $50 off Kinect Sensor

Gertle627

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
from X-Box Live dashboard

"Pre-order Mass Effect 3 at GameStop, and when you pick up the game between March 6th and 11th you will receive $50 off a Kinect sensor."

It doesn't specify new or used in regards to the Kinect. I'm assuming (and hoping) it's new. That'd make ME3 + Kinect for a total of $110 + tax.

[quote name='Gertle627']from X-Box Live dashboard

"Pre-order Mass Effect 3 at GameStop, and when you pick up the game between March 6th and 11th you will receive $50 off a Kinect sensor."

It doesn't specify new or used in regards to the Kinect. I'm assuming (and hoping) it's new. That'd make ME3 + Kinect for a total of $110 + tax.[/QUOTE]

Sure they won't give you the credit then decide to raise the price back to $150?

Been waiting for a Kinect but feel like I'll pre-order Mass Effect, buy it, then when I'm ready to buy Kinect it will be $150.

might not be a bad deal... i just dont know if i will ever want a kinect cause it seems like no good games will ever come out for it.

Which a price hike back to $150 is likely.

If not, could just mean they are trying to weed out some extra stock to make room for the white kinect.

Yeah surely the price will be back up to $150 by then, making Kinect $100 after the credit which is how much it is at GS right now.

EDIT - According to a GS I just phoned, today is the last day for the $100 price. Seems weird ending a deal on a Tuesday, but there it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah surely the price will be back up to $150 by then, making Kinect $100 after the credit which is how much it is at GS right now.

EDIT - According to a GS I just phoned, today is the last day for the $100 price. Seems weird ending a deal on a Tuesday, but there it is.[/QUOTE]

It is, since their weekly ads come out on Wednesdays now.

[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah surely the price will be back up to $150 by then, making Kinect $100 after the credit which is how much it is at GS right now.

EDIT - According to a GS I just phoned, today is the last day for the $100 price. Seems weird ending a deal on a Tuesday, but there it is.[/QUOTE]

What a waste.

bread's done
Back