Preorder MW3 at Amazon? Get 1 year XboxLive $34.99 Exp: 11-19

mrmagoo1974

CAGiversary!
Feedback
195 (100%)
This is just a reminder, if you preordered MW3 at amazon then you should have received an email for 25.00 off a one year xbox live gold membership. This code expires 11-19-11.

Amazon currently has the one year CARD on sale for 48.99 (11.00 savings), however this promo does NOT work on the card which really sucks ( i already tried it) it only works towards buying a CODE through amazon for a 1 year membership. Infact in that email from amazon is the following link you MUST follow and the 25.00 is automatically taken off of the 59.99 price for a total of 34.99 (if you preordered MW3 through them)

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Membership-Online/dp/B002VBWIP6

Since the experation date is in a couple days just wanted to give you all a heads up :)

Did this need a new thread? I'm fairly certain this deal has been posted before. Plus you can't get in on the deal now so why make a new post about it? Call me confused.

Frankly, I appreciate the thread. The OP has a bunch of non-relevant information about a physical card - no deal to be had here - but the reminder is nice. I had no idea that code expired so quickly, but I will use it now. and get the savings that were part of my reasoning for ordering from Amazon. I would not have known this were it posted in the other thread.

Sorry guys if you think it was not worth posting but the exp date was ridiculously close to the time the coupon code was released and i almost forgot about it and figured i was probally not the only one, so if i could remind someone else just a day or so before it expires then i did my good deed for the day :)

I will say thanks for posting this, i had no idea the date was so close and I needed to use the code in a month, so thank you very much for this. I would have been super pissed had the date passed and I didnt know.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Shoot if anyone doesn't plan on using their deal I wouldn't mind buying a year of live for $35. Hit me up![/QUOTE]

Hell yes. Same as this guy please.

bread's done
Back