Preorder select Xbox One and Xbox 360 games from Microsoft store and get 15,000 reward credits($15 XBL credit)

Note it doesn't stack with the $10 Xbox Live credit deal on select games and it is limited to a maximum of 3 titles.
If you have GCU Best Buy will be the better bet for most of these games.

(Edit) Actually if you're interested in them this will be a good deal for The Walking Dead GOTY/The Walking Dead Season 2, or The Wolf Among Us. Each of them cost $30 and you'd get $15 backin Xbox Credit.
The same goes for Monopoly fun pack at $30.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I might go this route for Advanced Warfare.

Anyone know how good they are with shipping on release date? It's says its free so I'm almost convinced.

So how does this work exactly? Do I just preorder it and since I have an Xbox rewards account, they'll know that I preordered and give me the $15 code instead of the $10 one? How do I know that they know?

Not bad but the trade in deal from this summer makes the in store versions of the pre-orders superior. Basically getting the game for like $10 with a $10 gift card back is amazing. Getting Alien: Isolation, Sunset Overdrive, Halo: MCE and Star Wars: Battlefront for about $49 (counting the cheap Gamestop games I picked up for trade ins). Hard to beat.

Now if this deal came with the $10 gift card and the $15 in points... that'd be nifty. 

So how does this work exactly? Do I just preorder it and since I have an Xbox rewards account, they'll know that I preordered and give me the $15 code instead of the $10 one? How do I know that they know?
They mention to make sure you use the Email Address that is has the Xbox account on it and is registered to Xbox Live rewards.

Not a bad deal. I went ahead and pre-ordered Sunset Overdrive. I actually would have ordered two more games but I'm sticking with PS4 for multiplats this gen, and there aren't any other XBone exclusives that interest me this year.

Not bad but the trade in deal from this summer makes the in store versions of the pre-orders superior. Basically getting the game for like $10 with a $10 gift card back is amazing. Getting Alien: Isolation, Sunset Overdrive, Halo: MCE and Star Wars: Battlefront for about $49 (counting the cheap Gamestop games I picked up for trade ins). Hard to beat.

Now if this deal came with the $10 gift card and the $15 in points... that'd be nifty.
You got that right...thanks to that deal I got Halo MCC and Sunset Overdrive for under $30 combined. Plus, I think in store they are offering s $10 GC for each.

After the debacle with MS Store and my Madden X1 Console and Free Copy of Madden and my missing XBL Gift Cards, I don't think I'll be using the MS Store anymore.

After the debacle with MS Store and my Madden X1 Console and Free Copy of Madden and my missing XBL Gift Cards, I don't think I'll be using the MS Store anymore.
Yeah I always wonder why people still buy stuff from MS Store when the service is horrible. You'll be lucky to get the 15,000 reward points, or have to harass customer service. :p

I pre-ordered The Wolf Among Us... hard to beat the game and $15 Xbox credit for $30 :)  Thank you for the heads up!

Not sure if i'll pre-order anything else since I have Best Buy's GCU as well, but we'll see :D I've only ordered from the Microsoft Store a few times, but have never had any issues.

Fyi from site:Just make sure to use the same email when you order that’s associated with your Xbox Live account.
What happens if you don't? When I sign into the X-box website I have to use my hotmail account (which I don't actually use for anything else). But all the e-mails I get from MS regarding deals and order confirmations is my gmail account. I figure the credit will be sent to one of the two, is that correct?

What happens if you don't? When I sign into the X-box website I have to use my hotmail account (which I don't actually use for anything else). But all the e-mails I get from MS regarding deals and order confirmations is my gmail account. I figure the credit will be sent to one of the two, is that correct?
Whatever account you use to sign in at Microsoft Store has to be the same as the email as your gamertag. If they're aren't, you are not getting 15,000 reward points. Also make sure you have signed up for XBL rewards. You can change your GT email to your gmail email. Just do that and your set.

Whatever account you use to sign in at Microsoft Store has to be the same as the email as your gamertag. If they're aren't, you are not getting 15,000 reward points. Also make sure you have signed up for XBL rewards. You can change your GT email to your gmail email. Just do that and your set.
Thanks for clarifying. I use the same e-mail to sign into xbox.com (and on my console) as I do to sign into the MS store, so I think I should be fine. I still get all other e-mails from MS on a different account, but it sounds like that shouldn't matter.

Be aware if something goes awry with this promo, don't expect anyone in India that's part of their support team to even be aware of this promo like no one was aware of the Buy an X1 console and get a free game promo last month.  :shame:

Be aware if something goes awry with this promo, don't expect anyone in India that's part of their support team to even be aware of this promo like no one was aware of the Buy an X1 console and get a free game promo last month. :shame:
Since the promotion is through Xbox Rewards you might have better luck contacting their Xbox Support (Which I believe are US based) if you end up having issues.

I tried to use this offer to purchase Halo the master chief collection. When I made the purchase though the MS Store. there is no mention of the reward points or the release date free shipping. contacted the MS store and they told me they do not know of the offer and that I would have to contact xbox rewards. I contacted xbox rewards and they told me that I would have post the question the the forums and that I should contact the MS store.   not good Xbox. 

Posting from my phone, but wanted to chime in and say my Forza Horizon 2 arrived on launch day for xbone
That's good to know. It's a shame FH2 isn't a part of this deal. I would have bitten, since I'm planning to buy that when it gets to around $45,

Shucks... both games i preordered for this week have a status of "Backordered" .. I'm assuming I won't get the "free release day delivery" that was advertised when I ordered :( Oh well

bread's done
Back