[Preorder]Sony PS Vita Memory Card 64GB for $96.17

This is like an anti-deal.
Well, I bought the 32 GB card last year from Sony's website for $59.99 during the Black Friday sales and that was the best deal since the Vita's launch. I don't thing there has been a deal all year that has matched that. So if you can score a 64 GB for around $100 (including shipping and tax) that's actually really good.

(Don't know the specifics about importing from this website though. I was just speaking generally)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I bought the 32 GB card last year from Sony's website for $59.99 during the Black Friday sales and that was the best deal since the Vita's launch. I don't thing there has been a deal all year that has matched that. So if you can score a 64 GB for around $100 (including shipping and tax) that's actually really good.

(Don't know the specifics about importing from this website though. I was just speaking generally)
AT&T had 32gb cards for $50 in March

You can back it up to your PS3 I guess. It's not really a fun process. I usually just upload my saves to the cloud and re-download everything else.

I have 2 32GB cards, both of which are filled. One which I paid full price for at launch and the other that I got for free doing B2G1 with copies of Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy.

You can still get 32GBs for super cheap doing the B2G1 thing but yeah, damn. One card is for PS+ stuff only, the other is for stuff I "own". Then my PSP/PS1 games are scattered across both. What a goddamn nightmare. If I could trade/sell my 2 32GBs ones in on Amazon for like $50 each I'd buy this 64GB one in a heartbeat.

I find it interesting that this seemingly Japanese company is selling a Japan only product in Yen and the text is in French.

I've been fine with shuffling files on my 32 GB.  I actually have a second 32 GB card still in its packaging.  Amazon says they'll give $70.xx for like new.  I'd say that's like new.  Time to trade it in before the price drops.  

Got a 32gb the other day pre-owned. I think I only paid around $50 or so. I had some trade in credit so I technically didn't pay anything. So far so good, I have quite a few games on there pretty much everything from Playstation + and a few games that I bought i.e. Guacamelee and Hotline Miami, I still have like 12GB left. I think I may be okay with my 32GB.

I find it interesting that this seemingly Japanese company is selling a Japan only product in Yen and the text is in French.

I've been fine with shuffling files on my 32 GB. I actually have a second 32 GB card still in its packaging. Amazon says they'll give $70.xx for like new. I'd say that's like new. Time to trade it in before the price drops.
On the Top of the website you can change the currency and language

I've got the 32GB card. Thanks to PS+'s numerous free and discounted games and along with Vita's insistence on creating an icon for every game card you insert into the system, I've rubbed against the system's 100 app limit all too often (no, folders are irrelevant in this regard). Unless they update the firmware to raise the max, a larger capacity card is effectively pointless (though, I guess people who use their Vitas more for media consumption than games may have a use).

not a bad deal.  even with S&H considering.  I paid $80 for my 32 gig.  Would be great for someone just picking up a Vita or those who have a small memory card.

I was able to get my 32gb card from the sony retail program for dirt cheap. But I'm running out of room on it and am tempted for the 64

Don't have a Vita yet, but if it does eventually have games that I want, $60 is probably the max I'd pay for a 64GB card. Preferably, I'd spend half of that.

I would not recommend ordering from that site (or any JPN site) unless you're willing to shell out for the extra money due to SAL shipping (or the other much more expensive but faster EMS shipping) and not to mention  taking up to 3-6 weeks to recieve (I bought something from them before). Well... Unless you want to do that. I would recommend just waiting for Amazon or Newegg or something to have it in stock for pre-order.

bread's done
Back