Preorder

kirkblitz

CAGiversary!
Guys are their any place with pre-orders left? I need one for a family member who didnt mention they wanted one till a few days ago. So if anyone could help me out with finding a place where i can preorder post it here please :)

Any gamestop or ebgames will be more than happy to preorder a game for you so long as the game isn't due out for a few weeks. In fact you can use their websites to preorder a game and have it mailed directly to you.

[quote name='Odenat']preorder what?[/QUOTE]

I would imagine the 360 since it's the 360 forum.

At this point it's very doubtful, Microsoft has (mostly) stopped taking preorders or told the stores to stpo taking preorders.. OR the store has stopped because they've met their quota.. Microsoft in danger of meeting demand as it is. You can always preorder for the second shipment, though, expected around Christmas.

[quote name='Scorch']I would imagine the 360 since it's the 360 forum.

At this point it's very doubtful, Microsoft has (mostly) stopped taking preorders or told the stores to stpo taking preorders.. OR the store has stopped because they've met their quota.. Microsoft in danger of meeting demand as it is. You can always preorder for the second shipment, though, expected around Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Well when I saw it it was on the front page. Should read what category it was in. I would think that maybe EB when they merge with gamestop that you could sneak in a pre order who knows.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']On a related note, my 360 and the 4 games I am getting on Day 1 are all paid off, as of about 3 p.m. this afternoon ;)[/QUOTE]

Cool. My 360 and six games are taken care of as well ;)

[quote name='spoo']Wal-Mart @12:00 Nov. 22 stand in line, if they sell out go to Target, BestBuy, CC, CompUSA....[/QUOTE]

spoo has it right. Pretty much every console can be nabbed the day of launch or the days after launch. Check places like K-Mart or other places where people don't normally buy games as well since that is a great place to nab systems if you cannot get it on day 1.

Thanks guys. I guess ill have to wait. I remember during the ps2 launch i had mine preorder about 8 months in advance, looks like next launch ill need to do that.

dont worry, i'm gonna arrive at my best buy in the morning around 5 (Thank god for PSP). then i'm taking the whole day off and breaking that 360 in ;)

I know I should have preordered but I didn't decide until recently. And Now all the preorders are for 2nd shipment for shame =(

bread's done
Back