Preorders at TRU

daroga

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
Hey all,

Just wondering how TRU preorders work. I've got my first preorder in there ever with Mario Kart DS and was wondering when I can expect it to show up in store. The game ships Monday (14th). Will they get it that day / evening, or will it be Tuesday or Wednesday? I'm sure it varries store to store, but I was just wondering what others' experiences have been with preordering there.

Thanks!
daroga

chances are that TRU would be able to give it to you the day after. It's possible that they'd have it for you on the day of release, but then again, it's more likely to have it the day after.

Absolutely on getting the deposit back.

I did this with Majora's Mask whan I noticed Nintendo Power had a special with the guide and soundtrack CD.

Bought the preorder with NP the weekend before release and got the deposit back from TRU on the day it came out.

Hope this helps :)

[quote name='quasicat']Absolutely on getting the deposit back.

I did this with Majora's Mask whan I noticed Nintendo Power had a special with the guide and soundtrack CD.

Bought the preorder with NP the weekend before release and got the deposit back from TRU on the day it came out.

Hope this helps :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome, that helps a lot! Thanks! :)

bread's done
Back