Prepare to be.....ENSLAVED-Due out Oct. 5th(Dev. by Ninja Theory,Pub by Bandai/Namco)

thanks IATCG, used that guide to get the last orbs I had apparently missed (didnt see them up above me). Found a few orbs that glitched prior, but I guess there was a patch when I put it in, so maybe that fixed it.

Finally got plat on this game. Its getting sold today.

[quote name='nakanenui']thanks IATCG, used that guide to get the last orbs I had apparently missed (didnt see them up above me). Found a few orbs that glitched prior, but I guess there was a patch when I put it in, so maybe that fixed it.

Finally got plat on this game. Its getting sold today.[/QUOTE]
I hated the ending enough and got tired of looking for those orbs that blended in to the environments that I just sold the game as soon as I could. Congrats on your ability to persevere. I couldnt do it!

[quote name='Brainberry']Ending sucked ASS!!!!![/QUOTE]

Yes the ending was a terrible let down. But I did enjoy the scenery of Trip's assets. At least they made the NPC tag along appealing, annoying & whiney, but appealing.

for those interested- i recently got my set configured for 3D so i revisited Enslaved. The 3D effect is the worse I've experienced so far. It's as if the game is projecting a 3d version of your character model over the normal one- but they don't line up right- so there is a weird blurring/fuzzy effect on the right side of the character models. Occassionally it appears that they put other items in 3D and the same situation occurs.

The game does give you the option to adjust the strength of the 3D effect, but it can only be done at the main menu option screen and there isn't a sample of what it will look like- so it's entirely useless (kind of like the games orb counting method).

That said- anyone looking for cool 3D showcase titles, steer away from this. (that said, Stardust and Killzone are awesome looking).

i was kinda shocked to see the game already for $12.99 at GS. At that price I might have to check it out.

[quote name='BennyWii']i was kinda shocked to see the game already for $12.99 at GS. At that price I might have to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong- it's a great game (it just had an unfortunate release window). I was just finished with it and picked up a 2nd copy to test the 3D and it was a waste of time.

bread's done
Back