Prepare your Avatar for Prius to Win

Skullmonkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
Did anyone else receive this email today? I actually signed up for this one late so I did not think I would get it.

Congratulations! You have qualified to receive 400 Microsoft Points in the Xbox LIVE’s “Prepare your Avatar for Prius to Win” Offer sponsored by Microsoft Corporation.

NOTE: Microsoft Points will expire from your account at 11:59 PM PT on 5/30/11. You must spend these Microsoft Points prior to this expiration date.
On behalf of Microsoft Corporation, thank you for your interest in the Xbox LIVE’s “Prepare your Avatar for Prius to Win” Offer and enjoy your gift.
Regards,
Promotion Administrator
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

© 2011 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

I just checked my junk mail and I did not get one...I remember having to download some gamerpic for a prius promotion, but I don't remember one that you had to send in a picture. Was it on XboxLive?

congrats, you were a runner up for a contest that you clicked on from the live dashboard...something along the lines of donwloading a picture or theme to register.

[quote name='Cedekane']I remember having to download some gamerpic for a prius promotion, but I don't remember one that you had to send in a picture. Was it on XboxLive?[/QUOTE]
Yes, it was on the Xbox dashboard. It was the last of three Prius giveaways. They asked gamers to dress your avatar as a "Prius owner" and email/text the image to them.

The first giveaway was for texting a keyword (Prii?) to them. The second was for voting on the plural of prius by downloading one of several gamerpics.

Yeah I got this e-mail today. Got a free 400 points.

(I also received another 400 points earlier this week for some Ford Focus promotion I apparently took part in.)

bread's done
Back