Preplayeddiscs.com, anyone know if this is legit?

Romaen

CAG Veteran
Dunno if this is the right board for this, but here goes:

http://sell.preplayeddiscs.com/welcome.do

Someone linked me to this off Craigslist and I checked it out. McAfee SiteAdvisor hasn't rated it yet and I'm suspicious of basically anything on CL. The prices they're quoting for stuff also seems too good to be true. Anyone know if this site is legit or not?

If I send them a complete copy of Death by Degrees for the PS2 they will give me $0.02 in return. Nice!

I also saw this spammed on Craigslist recently. Some prices are rediculously low (like above) and some seem too goo to be true ($43.10 for Marvel vs Capcom PS1). Also, how can they be overstocked on Suikoden II and Panzer Dragoon Saga?

I didn't look too hard at who's running the site, but I'd like to know where this stuff is getting resold at.

EDIT: They link to amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I noticed a lot of stuff like that. For example though, Soul Calibur 2 for the GC trades for over $5 which is about what I payed for it at Blockbuster a couple years ago and it's in my box of stuff I'm planning on hocking. They also take bulk lots all at once which would be a lot easier than trying to get what they're worth out of Ebay or Amazon marketplace and a lot better value than letting Gamestop rob me blind.

" but I'd like to know where this stuff is getting resold at"

I thought that too, doubt it's going to stores like Gamestop. It's possible they're hoarding rares to Ebay, but even that seems a bit off.

very odd site all there trade in end with a rather odd number. which i think might make them a bit of a scam but then again what do i know

bread's done
Back