Pretty cool huh? It’s my Animality. Fighter Thread XLVII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't fuckin' stand PSP games that are clearly dumbed down for the system... Tekken DR, Power Stone, Outrun 2006, etc.

Tekken 5 DR on PS3 was smooth as butter though. Just wish I could learn it :lol:

Tekken DR on ps3 is sexy. Especially in hd, since the resolution is like 19xx x 1xxx or something nutty like that.

Tekken 5 on the PS3 is the shiz. It's worth every penny. It's one of the games I'd put on when people wanted to check out the PS3. At first, they'd be disappointed (because they thought I was playing a PS2 game) and then they'd see it in motion and just shut the fuck up.

oh hay Markmang I sent u a message on SRK coz I totally overlooked that thing u asked me in the last thread

=P on your face!

6gdedk.jpg

[quote name='MarkMan']
6gdedk.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Chun-Li cause of the movie?

Not bad boxart though. She's probably my least favorite of the original 12 WW though.

You can hardly tell there is anyone in the background. The other fighters don't stand out enough. They need to be more colorful, not this blue mist color scheme. Look at the Alpha Anthology box art, everyone is colored correctly. That's what the SFIV box art needs.
And where the hell is Cammy? :lol:

It looks like Ken and Ryu are fighting some kind of giant evil Chun-li monster.

Something in the vein of evil baby JEKKI heads!

If any Final Figt characters make it in I'll be a jizz monster... don't think it'll happen though since when it was first announced they didn't want to do it...

oh well... Rolento shall sleep.

[quote name='MarkMan']He has an anti air fireball and shin shoryuken...[/quote]

An anti air fireball. Hmm. The only other place I've seen Capcom pull that was Sakura in MvC2. Is it a single or a double fireball? Can he perform the antiair fireball in midair? Does it then change trajectory if he can?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']:error: :error: :error:[/QUOTE]

Lol, Jimbo, I seriously intend to try more characters than Ryu, Ken, and Akuma this time. Seriously. You can quote this. Hell, I might even try out (gasp!) a charge character, despite that I've always despised charge characters.

[quote name='Chacrana']Gouken looks damn angry. Hopefully he's not a shoto, coz he looks like a character I'd wanna play as.

MM with the cocktease.[/QUOTE]

I hope he's not either.

Mostly because (as Jim pointed out) the Chac + Shoto Whore jokes are getting too easy :)

Regardless of who else gets announced, from playing SFIV a couple weeks ago I know I'll whore Blanka, Vega and Abel.

Also old video but this shit had me laughing for a while (SF: HDR related):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCseWmfIjzU&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SmallWind']Urien and Oro in 3S have an anti-air fireball.[/quote]

For some reason, 3S just completely slipped my mind. Although I hope Gouken's fireball doesn't execute like either of those characters'.

Oh, and Akuma's alternate costume looks like he has a giant pretzel on his back. :)

[quote name='GuardianE']For some reason, 3S just completely slipped my mind. Although I hope Gouken's fireball doesn't execute like either of those characters'.

Oh, and Akuma's alternate costume looks like he has a giant pretzel on his back. :)[/QUOTE]

HCF for an AA fireball isn't bad

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']HCF for an AA fireball isn't bad[/quote]

Oh, I just meant movement wise and aesthetically (I know, I'm weird). I have no real issue with the command input.

Thank God for that news, MM.

Also:

You wa shock! ai de sora ga, oichite kuru.

You wa shock! ai de sora ga, haiaku naru!

I'm actually really good at singing the song... I don't know how, but I am.

Cept for the lady part. I ain't a bitch.

Yeah, man, I click the link for the Fighting Game Thread and I feel as though I Am Already Dead.

Love the totally stuck in the 80's dude. The guy who does the bitch voice looks like a bitch. As suspected.

I bought my PS3 for VF5 and Tekken 5 DR. Bought that shit for my Birthday and ran home and DL'd T5DR immediately.

Having to register with PSN, download updates, download anything, and charge controller took forfuckingever. But it was worth it. :drool:

Am I the only one that wants 3rd Strike HD Remix?

Didn't see this posted. It's a KOF XII Character trailer which looks freakin' amazing:

[media]http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40505.html[/media]

I said it before but KOFXII looks great.

I am hoping for more characters, mostly because it's a team based fighter.

Hope it's at least announced for PS3 in Japan. Enough of this Wii-only shit.

[quote name='winterice']Maybe it's just me, but KoFXII looks dated compare to SFIV.[/quote]

I'd like to know your reasoning because if it's 2D vs 3D it aint valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back