Prey Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) $19.98 at CompUSA B&M

7dustfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
375 (100%)
I just picked up the collector's edition of Prey for Xbox 360 at my local CompUSA for $19.98. It's listed online under the store blowout items so I doubt that it's YMMV.

Check your local store to see if they have it.

http://www.compusa.com/locations/default.asp

SKU: 339787
Prey Limited Collector's Edition
Brand: Take 2 Interactive
Category: Gaming » Xbox » Action

I know I could have posted this in the CompUSA blowout thread, but I thought this deserved it's own thread since it probably wouldn't get much attention there.

One warning about the CE for Prey. There isn't a disc holder, the disc is on a nub on the back door of the package. I bought one from BB and it was badly scratched. Went through two more and they were also scratched badly.

It's a nice CE package, if there was actually a disc holder in the case. I'd be very cautious about checking the disc when buying it.

I thought they forgot to put the disc in mine for a second, then I checked the back and found it. :) Thankfully my disc wasn't scratched.

I ended up swapping it out for the non-CE at another BB, since there were no more CE's to be found. I'm OK with it, though I wouldn't complain if I could find the CE extras somewhere on the cheap.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']I wouldnt mind playing this game , but no compusa's around me!!! Does anyone know where I can pick this up cheap??[/quote]

I think Game Rush has it for $19.99.

[quote name='shrike4242']One warning about the CE for Prey. There isn't a disc holder, the disc is on a nub on the back door of the package. I bought one from BB and it was badly scratched. Went through two more and they were also scratched badly.[/QUOTE]

It gets my vote for worst CE packaging EVER. I basically just threw it into a jewel case and keep it in there. Luckily mine wasn't damaged, but it was disappointing to say the least. Considering the fact that I just gave the pewter figures to my nephew to play with his army men, in retrospect, I would have picked up the standard version had I known.

bread's done
Back