Prey Ltd CE X360 29.99, King Kong X360 19.99 Best Buy B&M

jrt1138

CAGiversary!
Saw these both today at two different Best Buys in Minnnesota. Not currently on the BB website. Kong may be universal, as Gamestop.com just dropped the price as well.

Saw multiple PS3s (60GB) at both Best Buys as well. No Wiis.

[quote name='anomynous']Ymmv?[/quote]
Can't say for sure, but the "official" price stickers were on the backer card dividers and were dated 01/01/2007.

My guess is the Ltd CE for Prey depends on stock left. The regular edition was also priced at 29.99 (two different price stickers, one for each version.)

There's a slew of current-gen and 360 price drops on EA and other games scheduled for this weekend at Best Buy. We have a list in our computer, but unfortunately I'm not working until Friday, so I shouldn't log in and print anything out until I'm on the clock. Hmm, I would've thought someone would have leaked it already, which is why I didn't print it out last week.

gamecrazy also has prey,collectors and regular,for $29.99 new and $24.99 used.also king kong is $19.99 new and $14.99 used.the markdowns went into effect today.after my discount,i picked up a used king kong for $11.99!!

[quote name='pookninja']gamecrazy also has prey,collectors and regular,for $29.99 new and $24.99 used.also king kong is $19.99 new and $14.99 used.the markdowns went into effect today.after my discount,i picked up a used king kong for $11.99!![/QUOTE]

Nice!

[quote name='dafunkk12']There's a slew of current-gen and 360 price drops on EA and other games scheduled for this weekend at Best Buy. We have a list in our computer, but unfortunately I'm not working until Friday, so I shouldn't log in and print anything out until I'm on the clock. Hmm, I would've thought someone would have leaked it already, which is why I didn't print it out last week.[/quote]
Please do post the list if you can. I thought that a bunch of drops might be coming. I'm hoping Metal Gear 3: Subsistence is one of them since I couldn't find one at Circuit City.

When do the new price stickers hit the shelves? Sunday night or Monday morning? And I guess more importantly, when do the new prices take effect in the register system?

[quote name='Masterkyo']King Kong (XBOX) $5 after coupon.[/QUOTE]

The game is going to be $5 dollars after what or which coupon?

[quote name='dafunkk12']There's a slew of current-gen and 360 price drops on EA and other games scheduled for this weekend at Best Buy. We have a list in our computer, but unfortunately I'm not working until Friday, so I shouldn't log in and print anything out until I'm on the clock. Hmm, I would've thought someone would have leaked it already, which is why I didn't print it out last week.[/QUOTE]

Regular price drops or drops to clearance type prices ($9.99 or less)?

King Kong (XBOX) is $10 at local Bestbuy. You must need Game Pro $5 off any Videogame & PC coupon then you'll get it for $5.

Checkout main forum CAG's page for the coupon.

[quote name='bmarquardt']Regular price drops or drops to clearance type prices ($9.99 or less)?[/QUOTE]
Regular price drops between $10-$30 off but nothing resulting in a sub-$20 price that I recall. One noticable one is that Fight Night Round 3 is going down to $29.99 on the 360--sure to piss off PS3 buyers.

Found a Prey CE at the Watson Rd. BB in St. Louis, was $29.99 like the normal Prey. $24.99 AC is a nice find.

One annoying thing is that the case doesn't fit on my DVD rack in one of the bays like my GoW CE does.

I might have to track down a 360 King Kong, if nothing else for some achievements. Annoyingly, it might be a deleted SKU, as it's not showing up on the BB.com website. If anyone purchased it, if you could post the SKU # for it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

bread's done
Back